Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BC represent

Blue Beast

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Love the Atlas Blue. LOL.

Cruising68

Reactions
Nothing looks better freshly detailed than black. Nothing looks worse 20 minutes later :eek:

I had two black cars. Spent a ton of time keeping them looking good. Swore never again.

OP
Jahblessd
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #24
Coming along. Still no real performance enhancements yet. Just cosmetics but I'm happy as a barnacle on a lazy man's boat bottom.

Attachments

Kennyj81

Reactions
Looking good!
I installed an MBRP axle back a couple weeks ago. Super happy with the way it all turned out. Loud enough when you get on it but still quiet at cruising speed

Kennyj81

Reactions
Coming along. Still no real performance enhancements yet. Just cosmetics but I'm happy as a barnacle on a lazy man's boat bottom.
Which mud flaps are you running and do you have some closer pictures. I definately need some with the spacers installed.

Bandit

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Kelowna BC. Picked up my 2022 in May. So far only cosmetic mods...

-Windshield / front window tint
-Full front end PPF
-Blacked out emblems
-Blacked out reflectors on rear bumper
-Blacked out tail lights

Parked next to my 2008 F-250 Harley Davidson Edition!

Attachments

Kennyj81

Reactions
Applied some yellow tint to my foglights this morning. My patience is shit when it comes to doing stuff like this when your looking up close. 20220625_102823.jpg I like the looks of it though from a far lol.

Reactions
Applied some yellow tint to my foglights this morning. My patience is shit when it comes to doing stuff like this when your looking up close. View attachment 13128 I like the looks of it though from a far lol.
Haha if you walked close to my headlights to look at the tint.. you'd think i was 8 years old doing it.

Kennyj81

Reactions
So how was everyone's summer? Anybody do anything to their Explorer?