Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BC Forged Wheels - Best Place To Buy ?

F=MA

Reactions
Where would I get the best price on a set of new BC Forged Wheels? Direct or through a re-seller? I am bulldogging the shit out of selecting a set of wheels for my Rapid Red ST. Ford did a pretty good job with the OEM 21 inch wheels so I could live with them but I do like the appearance of other combos also. Would also like a little wider tread.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I went direct but I also worked with them on the measurements that everyone uses now so that made the most sense.

Reactions
Where would I get the best price on a set of new BC Forged Wheels? Direct or through a re-seller? I am bulldogging the shit out of selecting a set of wheels for my Rapid Red ST. Ford did a pretty good job with the OEM 21 inch wheels so I could live with them but I do like the appearance of other combos also. Would also like a little wider tread.
I went direct as well

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
I got some from PK auto design

Reactions
I went direct but I also worked with them on the measurements that everyone uses now so that made the most sense.
Where can I find those measurements that everyone is using? Would save me a hassle of having to come up with them myself.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I believe the optimum numbers are rim size 22x10.5, offset +30, tire size 305/35R22. Personally I would prefer a slimmer tire so I have been considering 9.5 and 10 inch rims and a whole host of various tire sizes as well as tweaking the offset possibly up to 35 with a narrower rim to move the outside of the tire inwards versus its position with the previous given numbers. Have been using the wheel and tyre fitment tool on the internet and playing with sizes. The tire sizes I end up with, in Pirelli tires, end up being 295/35R22 or 295/40R22 and these sizes end up being more expensive because they are used on the Jaguar or Tesla, etc. My current favorite wheel is the BC Forged EH309.

BC Forged rim size 22x10.5, offset +30, Pirelli Asimmetrico tire size 305/35R22

4037-7e8da126b7df394838b117d531c15980.jpg 4042-95860fb0f70cfb5ca631fb357eb840b4.jpg

Rohana RFX11

Last edited: