Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone recognize this!

Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Went to visit my new arrival today. Walked around and saw this.
Is this quality control? Is this fixed? The edges are skewed. They will prep and deliver Wednesday. What do I do? Further, driver side wheel flare plastic gap at metal fender. Hood lines biased to one side.
Any advice? I want to tell them what would satisfy me. Have their body shop straighten the lines? What say you? 7 Kim’s on the odometer, did they back it into something. ANNOYED!

Reactions
Mine is the same. Look at it carefully before you accept it. Quality control is about Pinto level now.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Thread Starter #3
Oi
Went to visit my new arrival today. Walked around and saw this.
Is this quality control? Is this fixed? The edges are skewed. They will prep and deliver Wednesday. What do I do? Further, driver side wheel flare plastic gap at metal fender. Hood lines biased to one side.
Any advice? I want to tell them what would satisfy me. Have their body shop straighten the lines? What say you? 7 Kim’s on the odometer, did they back it into something. ANNOYED!
Mine is the same. Look at it carefully before you accept it. Quality control is about Pinto level now.
Oy vey! So these are factory marks and they did shit about it? Why bother!
Pssst, here is a problem...your welcome.
Heard the joke of the municipal employees planting trees along a country road.......well the guy who plants the trees if off today