Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any Whipple Intercooler issues?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
What type of shop did the install as I am trying to find on in the Fort Myers area, also what was the cost of the install if you don't mind me asking.
Hey I just Bought a 2022 Ford Explorer ST to replace my 3 week old 2022 Durango that was taken out by IAN. I live in South Fort Myers. Did you end up finding a place to install your Intercooler? Is the intercooler worth the price? At first I was just gonna do the JDM tune but now thinking of going all the way. Tried calling some places and no luck. Would like to have a place set up for installation before I make the purchase.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey I just Bought a 2022 Ford Explorer ST to replace my 3 week old 2022 Durango that was taken out by IAN. I live in South Fort Myers. Did you end up finding a place to install your Intercooler? Is the intercooler worth the price? At first I was just gonna do the JDM tune but now thinking of going all the way. Tried calling some places and no luck. Would like to have a place set up for installation before I make the purchase.
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
2021 ST had the whipple and AFE installed last month. I am on the other side in Delray Beach. RareFab out of Boynton did the install. No issues, good people to deal with. They know their stuff.

Explorer ST Posts