Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

All weather floor liners

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST Forged Green
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I have the Ford weather mats and they are nice enough. I have weather techs in two of my other cars and I like the Ford mats better.
Do you know where I can get the ford mats?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ford all weather mats in 1st and 2nd row are great. I really like them. Picked up a maxliner (smart liner) from Amazon for 3rd row area and it really fits nicely. Recommend both of those. Here is the maxliner link.
MAXLINER All Weather Custom Cargo Liner Trunk Floor Mat Black Compatible with 2020-2023 Ford Explorer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XJRD3J3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8J85C5C2SH08PQ0DYGWW
Any link where I can get the 1st and 2nd row ford liners?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST

richgran

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My 2022 ST does NOT have the button / snap on the passenger floor to hold down any mat.

It seems as though the Husky, Smartliner, Tuxmat and Maxpider are all expecting a button, and therefore have a hole in the middle of the mat. (Some have covers for this fastening system, some don’t.) I’m guessing that some other 22 models do have the button, hence the hole in these models.

The weathertech seems to NOT have the receiver hold in the passenger mat.

(I cant tell from Ford's website if their product has a hole or not.)

Can anybody confirm / refute these observations?
Thanks

richgran

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Follow-up from Weathertec customer service -

"That is a great question. Upon reviewing the parts 4417161 & 4417161IM the passenger FloorLiner will not have any retention grommets it will be a solid FloorLiner. The driver FloorLiner will have the retention grommet to attach to the posts in the floor."

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I didn’t want to start another thread but for the husky rear cargo liner foldable does anyone items slide around?

ST 2022 Red

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks. Was trying to avoid buying them directly from ford because it’s a pain. But according to a lot of posts I’ve seen they are the best.
In case anyone is still interested, Ford Accessories is offering a 20% discount on most accessories through 12/31/22. Coupled with no shipping charges if you pick them up at the dealer, it's a good deal. Just ordered a first and second row set of mats for my ST yesterday.
https://accessories.ford.com/collections/all?pf_t_model=Model: Ford_Explorer_2022

Did have a bit of a hassle signing in and getting the discount with my browser. You can call them (844-589-0060) if you have a similar compatibility issue with your browser, and they will walk you through it.

Copper2020

U.S. Navy Veteran
Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Initially had the Husky mats from the dealer, swapped them out for Tuxmats. I’ll post some pics later, but I think the coverage and protection are the best, and they look damn nice.

R2D2

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Initially had the Husky mats from the dealer, swapped them out for Tuxmats. I’ll post some pics later, but I think the coverage and protection are the best, and they look damn nice.
I'm looking at Tux mat as well. You happen to know any discount codes?
Also how much time did it took for the shipping to Texas. They took over a month to ship to California last time for my Honda.

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
After seeing several review videos, I like the 3D Mats. They have a modern look to them, soft touch, and not a ton of raised bumps or cells in them. Has a non-slide backing that grabs the floor under it, too. Not the cheapest, but about the same as other premium mats.

3D MAXpider Explorer Mats
3D MAXpider Explorer Cargo Liner

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Copper2020

U.S. Navy Veteran
Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I'm looking at Tux mat as well. You happen to know any discount codes?
Also how much time did it took for the shipping to Texas. They took over a month to ship to California last time for my Honda.
No discount codes, had them shipped to NC where I was visiting:maybe a week.

Reactions
I did Smartliners. We got them dirty already, but that's what they're for!

1678116012972.png

1678116021211.png

1678116029509.png

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
Thx might have to take a look at those amazon smart liners......

Toadster

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
'23 ExST, '17 Raptor, '16 FoST, FFR Cobra

F=MA

Reactions
Flat mats show all the dusty footprints. Use to have weather tech. Husky mats with the raised grooves looks clean all the time. The particulates that are on the shoes falls between the grooves yet the mat still looks clean. Wish I would have gotten then sooner. Mat is still soft if you like to drive without shoes on.