Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Aftermarket exhaust on SPD

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
So I have the 3inch SPD downpipes with midpipes already on my explorer. Plan on looking at an exhaust upgrade soon and was thinking of going thermal 3 inch but now I am realizing that the thermal also comes with midpipes.
Can't seem to find it being sold with out midpipes. Can anyone suggest a similar exhaust or should I stick with thermal and have an extra set of midpipes laying around..... Feel like I just wasted money...

Reactions
So I have the 3inch SPD downpipes with midpipes already on my explorer. Plan on looking at an exhaust upgrade soon and was thinking of going thermal 3 inch but now I am realizing that the thermal also comes with midpipes.
Can't seem to find it being sold with out midpipes. Can anyone suggest a similar exhaust or should I stick with thermal and have an extra set of midpipes laying around..... Feel like I just wasted money...

Just sell the midpipes you already have?

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
You wanna buy them? Lol