Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

AFE filter media

which media are you running

• Total voters
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
Hi all,

Planning on pulling the trigger on the AFE intake, debating on whether to get the oiled or dry media. For all those running it please chime in on the attached poll.

Reactions
I went dry as well. Oiled makes sense if you’re in a really dusty environment, but I don’t think most Explorers in this segment would be banging away on gravel roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hi all,

Planning on pulling the trigger on the AFE intake, debating on whether to get the oiled or dry media. For all those running it please chime in on the attached poll.
oiled for our 21 ST
let me know if I can help with an intake, we have 30+ in stock and can beat any price you'll find on the kit with FREE SHIPPING

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
Thread Starter #6
oiled for our 21 ST
let me know if I can help with an intake, we have 30+ in stock and can beat any price you'll find on the kit with FREE SHIPPING
Ill take it!!!! Do you guys also offer the silicon cap for the recirc. hose as mine is a 2022. Ive already bought the screen protector, pillar vinyls and the rear diff brace from you guys.

Reactions
OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
Thread Starter #8
Reactions
Ill take it!!!! Do you guys also offer the silicon cap for the recirc. hose as mine is a 2022. Ive already bought the screen protector, pillar vinyls and the rear diff brace from you guys.
How do you know if you need this cap for the recirc again? I have a 2021 but I don't remember how to check if you need it or not. Thanks.