Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

AFE Cold Air Intakes - Anniversary Discount

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Hey All anyone else noticed this recently, our friends at AFE are running a very generous 24yr anniversary discount.
If you're in the market for a Momentum GT Cold Air Intake $150 discount - not sure for how long though.

I just put in my order and will follow "Dirty Dan's" idea and will be changing the color to Red.

https://afepower.com/afe-power-50-70076r-momentum-gt-cold-air-intake-system-w-pro-5r-filters

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Great deal for a good intake IMO. Also agree with painting except I went blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Liver
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Thread Starter #4
BTW sale is not only on air intake strut bar is also on sale.

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Awesome info. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
So tempting...
Dry or oil filters?
I went with dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Liver
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Thread Starter #8
Quick Update: I got an email from AFE the air intake is on back order until late May due to the high demand from their attractive 24yr discount. I am impatient, cancelled my order and called our friends at (Lethal Performance) they have on hand stock so no need to wait until May and they'll also honor the AFE anniversary discount. Got the Pro5 media - Gotta Love LP!

Oh and BTW - since I had LP on the phone I also purchased the CVFab Intercooler 10% discounted only by LP. I said why not BAM!!!!! Here's the list of parts ordered this week and looking forward to the weekend.

• AWR diffy in Red expected by end of this week
  • E18/14 wrench for the diffy from Amazon.
  • GT Momentum Intake Pro5 expected by end of this week
  • CVFab Inter Cooler expected by end of this week
  • AFE rear sway bar in Red expected by end of this week
  • 3M 2080 High Gloss Vinyl (20 sq ft) for C-Pillars expected by end of this week

Next i'll work on LP lowering springs, Bora spacers 1.25 all around and finally ZFG Tune