Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Adjustable Rear Toe Links

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Didn’t know they had them out. FenFab is working on non-adjustable ones as well.

OP
schaggatron
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Cool, I'll definitely be taking a look at the FenFab ones too. I wonder if you actually need an alignment post-install, especially if you match the exact length of the factory ones.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I would think not as long as you matched them exactly. A couple of long bolts would make that part easy.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Cool, I'll definitely be taking a look at the FenFab ones too. I wonder if you actually need an alignment post-install, especially if you match the exact length of the factory ones.
If you can set them to the same length and the alignment is in spec it will still be in spec.

OP
schaggatron
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Apologize if someone has already posted this, but I saw this on the Facebook group. The FenFab HD Toe Arm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Apologize if someone has already posted this, but I saw this on the Facebook group. The FenFab HD Toe Arm:

Brett has made them from tubing as well. Not sure which version will be sold but I’m on the list for one of the first sets out the door.

OP
schaggatron
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
forgot to add it’ll be $275 shipped & powder coated in the red, blue, and black. I’d imagine similar to his other offerings like the charge pipe.