Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ad Block Needed

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Ok, maybe I’ve just missed it, but I can’t find a link to block the ads that have become huge and more than a little annoying. Most forums require you to pay some $$ to upgrade your membership to eliminate this crap. Is there a way here, or we’re just hosed? Thanks for reading.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I haven’t noticed but I primarily visit via Tapatalk. Apparently that is a good thing as I hate ads, targeted or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Ok, maybe I’ve just missed it, but I can’t find a link to block the ads that have become huge and more than a little annoying. Most forums require you to pay some $$ to upgrade your membership to eliminate this crap. Is there a way here, or we’re just hosed? Thanks for reading.
Are you viewing this site from a mobile device? We haven't made any adjustments to the ad. I think it's something related to Google.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I only use my phone and don’t notice anything crazy with ads….same as it’s always been.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
No ads here either on my phone once I became a member.

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Ok, thanks for all the replies. Must be something in my phone settings because I didn’t see them until just recently. Every time the iOS gets an update it changes all kinds of settings.

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Every time the iOS gets an update it changes all kinds of settings.
AMEN to that one..

F=MA

Reactions
I saw a shitload of ads about six months ago on this site. I use my computer to access. They seemed to be at multiple locations on the same page and they were animated and very aggravating. Could trigger PTSD in some. Now it is just down to one static ad near the top of the page showing Wayfair furniture. o_O

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
I saw a shitload of ads about six months ago on this site. I use my computer to access. They seemed to be at multiple locations on the same page and they were animated and very aggravating. Could trigger PTSD in some. Now it is just down to one static ad near the top of the page showing Wayfair furniture. o_O
If you do see a ton of ads can you share a screenshot? I'm not sure what you mean by a ton, we only have two banners, one on top and one on the bottom. Also the ads that you see we have no control over as it's based on what Google serves which is depending on the sites you visit.