Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

418 hp 3.0L Bronco Raptor is slowwwwwww ...

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My CTSV weightd 4200lbs and had 700 wheel horsepower with lots of low end torque. THAT was a performance sports car IMO. Explorer ST is GREAT in class but not a a performance car IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love my ST, but if I were looking for a performance car an Explorer would NOT have been in my wheelhouse. For a vehicle that carries a decent amount of people and stuff the performance is pretty darn good. If I wanted to go road racing again I would have made different choices. Then again I traded in a 2500HD Diesel truck for my ST :ROFLMAO:

I'll say it again, I am LOVING my ST!

OP
CareerFiremanGuy

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #22
What did I just read? Lol
My guess is you just read some posts. I could be wrong.

But I'm not. heh heh

OP
CareerFiremanGuy

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #23
My CTSV weightd 4200lbs and had 700 wheel horsepower with lots of low end torque. THAT was a performance sports car IMO. Explorer ST is GREAT in class but not a a performance car IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love my ST, but if I were looking for a performance car an Explorer would NOT have been in my wheelhouse. For a vehicle that carries a decent amount of people and stuff the performance is pretty darn good. If I wanted to go road racing again I would have made different choices. Then again I traded in a 2500HD Diesel truck for my ST :ROFLMAO:

I'll say it again, I am LOVING my ST!
The CTSV is a performance vehicle for ITS class. The ST is a performance vehicle for ITS class.

I'd say that whether I loved the ST or not.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I guess the term performance is subjective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My guess is you just read some posts. I could be wrong.

But I'm not. heh heh
Lol I meant more along the lines of did I really read someone say the ST is slow. Not implying the ST is some crazy fast vehicle but I have not heard anyone say the ST is “slow”.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Lol I meant more along the lines of did I really read someone say the ST is slow. Not implying the ST is some crazy fast vehicle but I have not heard anyone say the ST is “slow”.
While I admit it’s subjective…a high 13 second car is slow. IMHO it’s a pig in stock form. It’s peppy and handles very well with some basics mods…and I like mine. But fast it’s not.

OP
CareerFiremanGuy

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #27