Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

400 miles and towed

Reactions
Well, I don’t even know where to start.
Cruise control on 80 going down the interstate and all of the sudden I start getting texts from Ford Pass. Check engine and wrench light come on. Vehicle starts spuddering and vibrating ridiculously! Instrument cluster started flashing all these warning messages and the vehicle randomly just started hard braking on its own. I have attached the messages.
No word from dealership yet!

Attachments

Reactions

KegsBdry

Reactions
Mine did something similar but the power steering went out while I was driving with my kid in the car. I drove the car straight to the dealership to rip them a new one.

It ended up being updates of software to a few devices and the cap on the battery failing. Parts ordered, back to working order.

But these Explorers have too many gremlins. I'm starting to think I bought an Audi here! :ROFLMAO:

hbalek

Reactions
Mine did something similar but the power steering went out while I was driving with my kid in the car. I drove the car straight to the dealership to rip them a new one.

It ended up being updates of software to a few devices and the cap on the battery failing. Parts ordered, back to working order.

But these Explorers have too many gremlins. I'm starting to think I bought an Audi here! :ROFLMAO:
Many Audi owners have switched to the ST so they should feel right at home!