Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

+40 offset

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #21
To clarify….not all 305’s are actually 305 wide…there’s variations. Some wide 305/40’s might slightly rub the back of the front fender liners when turning…some don’t. 305/35’s will not rub at all…that’s my fitment. If you’re gonna lower the car the 35 is the better choice anyway.
Many thanks for all the help! Y’all saved me big time. Love this forum!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #22
im rolling with the Velgens - weight reduction too it looks like - still want to run the 305/40 only because i want the nitto 555 all around - but.. if it rubs .. well not sure i want that

Attachments

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #23
im rolling with the Velgens - weight reduction too it looks like - still want to run the 305/40 only because i want the nitto 555 all around - but.. if it rubs .. well not sure i want that

+30 offset

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Those velgens are forged so that is the only way to go. They will look killer.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Those velgens are forged so that is the only way to go. They will look killer.
Most of the Velgen wheels people are running on the ST’s are flow formed, not forged. That’s why the price is where it is. Velgen’s forged wheels are a lot higher than the Lightweight series.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Most of the Velgen wheels people are running on the ST’s are flow formed, not forged. That’s why the price is where it is. Velgen’s forged wheels are a lot higher than the Lightweight series.
See now that makes sense. Well better than our heavy stock cast ones.