Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

3" Downpipes With Magnaflow Exhaust #19515

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #21
Who installed your downpipes?

Reactions
I am a painter at a Ford dealership collision center so I got one of the service techs I always use to install them for me. He had to use a swivel socket on one of the bolts. (I told him one of them was going to be a bear after what everyone said here) He said that took the longest. After that everything went pretty quickly.

Reactions
Glad to head there is no concerns. Just my ocd I guess! Have you had any other big mods or had it dyno to see if you have had a little bit of gains?!

Reactions
93 tune (ZFG of coarse), whipper ic. I have not had it on a dump yet. I saw someone on here dyno theirs with a ZFG tune alone and gained a little over 100 hp. So I’m “ guessing” I gotta be close to 440/450 at the wheel with everything I’ve done. ‍

Reactions
OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #26
Once I installed the Borla S-Type I never heard the FENG again so either the new louder exhaust blends perfectly with the FENG or its tone cancels it. I know its the Borla I am hearing because I can increase the volume of the Borla by opening a window. Maybe Ford stole the FENG sound from Borla on the down and low. :unsure:

Reactions
I guess it's possible. I won't tell Borla