Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 ST climate control display

Frank ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Returned my 2020ST and picked up my 2023ST yesterday. Unlike the 2020 my dash climate control does not display temperature nor is red LED lit when heat only is on. Is this normal?

butt_yodel

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I think they deleted this in 2021 in favor of just moving it to the corners of the display.
Not sure about the red LED. You mean the ones on the physical buttons? My 22 has those

Reactions
I recently returned my 2020 also for a new one. Yes, this is the new normal along with a bunch of other small omissions.

OP
Frank ST

Frank ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
I think they deleted this in 2021 in favor of just moving it to the corners of the display.
Not sure about the red LED. You mean the ones on the physical buttons? My 22 has those
That’s correct. With heat (fan) on only, there’s no red LED light that’s on, on the display. Example: Red LED light is on with AC button pushed, defrost, ECT

butt_yodel

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
That sucks. Each generation seems to pinch more pennies.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST