Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 Explorer St JB4 install problem.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I'm not a hard-core street racer know it all, in fact I don't really know much about what's under the hood except a few basics.

I came here to hopefully be educated or pointed in the right direction.
It's clear that you don't know much about what's under the hood. That's called ignorance, you don't know what you don't know. I wasn't picking on you, and I'm sorry you spent money on something that's ineffective. If you wanted to be "educated or pointed in the right direction", I did exactly that.

In the future for everyone's "education"- if you see something on the internet about tuning experts listing several products with only links to one or two of them- it's because they're being paid to link to those products, and is a "tell".

As for your reading "most of ...my... posts". I have over 1500 posts on this site. At least a thousand of which deal with technical matters. So it you read most of them, you're the fastest reader on the planet!

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thanks for sharing the old thread it was a good read - it also shed some light on a few things about you as a person really.

I'm not a hard-core street racer know it all, in fact I don't really know much about what's under the hood except a few basics.

I came here to hopefully be educated or pointed in the right direction.

Dude.. we're seriously talking performance enhancements it's not politics so calm down boy.

Most people that are internet tough guys are just lame folk with a small penis.. "attempting" to win some pissing match.

After reading most of your posts its clear you argue and cry a lot

I'm sure your people skills do wonders out into the real world
You asked to be educated, he educated you. He did not call you names. He used facts.
Sorry You're soft. But you come off as the internet name caller.
Enjoy that 2.7 or whatever it is.

Explorer ST Posts