Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2021 Explorer ST Not Starting

Reactions
Hi everyone - I just purchased a 2021 Ford Explorer ST on the 6th. It’s my dream car, I love everything about it. However, on the afternoon of the 12th, it wouldn’t start. I tried the push start, remote and app - nothing. Was waiting for a tow and kept playing with it, and was finally able to get it to start via the app. Drove it to the dealership and left it there until last night. They said that my garage remote was causing a signal issue, and they were able to successfully start it several times while it was there from the 12th through the 15th. Drove it successfully to and from work (an hour each way) today, 12/16, with no issue. Went to start it again 3 hours after last driving it, and low and behold, it would not start. Spoke to the dealership who wants to try to resolve it again, but at this point, I feel like I purchased a defective vehicle. Any insight on what’s happening and why? The headlights, music, everything works when trying to start it, it just won’t start all the way.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Park switch perhaps?