Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD 2020 ST wheels 3800 miles

Reactions
21 black, will send pics once they are on the market

With tpms, 1900, Dallas area, willing to ship at buyers expense

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Picked up my wheels yesterday, these are officially for sale, will snap pictures and provide an update, complete with TPMS. I can ship via Nexx shipping as I have packed and sold wheels in the past using cardboard and 50 bucks of shrink wrap.

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Here are the pictures, I appreciate the patience. I have used nex ship to sale some 20 inch wheels in the past, send me your zip code and I can work on a final cost.

One wheel has minor rash that was painted over by the dealer, another wheel has a very minor rash which barely shows in the picture, the other two wheels are flawless. tires are in excellent condition.

Attachments

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Bump

Reactions
i would do 600$ but... with the curb rash... at your main price i would rather get aftermarket wheels.

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
You would do 600 for the entire set? With tires and TPMS?

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
This is a listing, not a QA, or a Fatguy opinion thread, so why respond at all? You also arent interested like you just said but you responded.

Not a good look, but good luck with whatever it is you are trying to do.

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Sold

T-bone

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Just registered to look for a set....if your buyer backs out, please notify me. Thanks