Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

20 ST

Reactions
Hello All! I’ve always been a Mopar guy. I got a new company car so traded in my Charger and my wife’s Jeep. We had no need for 3 cars. She really wanted an SUV but the only one on the market I really wanted was the Durango SRT8. The wife didn’t like the looks of them so I went on the search. I found the new FoMoCo Explorer ST and we went for it. I couldn’t be happier with our purchase! It has all the bells and whistles as well as some real get-up-and-go, especially in sport mode. I was wondering if anyone has tuned theirs yet? I ordered a flash tune from 5 Star Tuning out of South Carolina. It should be in within the next couple days. I know it will produce a lot of gains in HP/torque I just hope there aren’t many negative consequences and am kind of debating on whether I should do it or not... anyone have any insight or opinions?

Attachments

Reactions
These things have good power stock and I’m leaving mine that way. Car manufacturers HATE tuners and will deny warranty claims when applicable and they will.
Looks nice in black, BTW. Especially when it’s just been detailed. I’ve had my share of black cars and I’m so OCD that they drove me crazy. Be super careful when washing it; two bucket method with grit grate and clean micro fiber towels.

OHST

Reactions
Congrats!

Explorer ST Posts