Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG Racing SPEC Connecting Rods and Pistons are finally here!

Reactions
Well here you have it! The first sets of production connecting rods have made it to ZFGR. I'm not going to lie to you guys, these have been a thorn in my side for years! We started the "built engine" project in 2021, and fit the first 3d printed prototype connecting rod in September of 2021. However, due to covid and the company moving it's production facility they were not able to deliver on their design. After being strung along by 2 more companies we landed at Saenz Preperformance. There were able to design and produce a connecting rod for us in a little over 6 months and have been great to work with. Early next week these bad boys are off to machine shop with our custom spec Wiseco piston. At ZFGR we have put a lot of time, effort and money into continuing to develop this planform, and we will continue to have projects in the works as the platform progresses!

Attachments

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
That is awesome!

JTwizzST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Does this combo maintain similar CR??

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Does this combo maintain similar CR??
Yes we will have one other option as well.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk