Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG Racing DMS Custom Tunes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't thank condescending, ass kissers. I appreciate Adam getting involved, which he would have regardless because I submitted the request once I knew about it, but you have been no help. You have only complicated things.
And you’ll live. Look at the bright side…you don’t have to cry here anymore. lol
Now enjoy your completed tune…it’s worth it. Maybe throw Adam an apology though for disparaging him in public like you did here.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
And you’ll live. Look at the bright side…you don’t have to cry here anymore. lol
Now enjoy your completed tune…it’s worth it. Maybe throw Adam an apology though for disparaging him in public like you did here.
If I was Adam, I'd tell you the stfu because you are bad for business. You muddied the water, and took things to a level they shouldn't have ever gone. I wasn't trying to disparage adam/ZFG when I posted. I wanted to help align my expectations. The facebook group actually helped. All the bad here came out in my argument with you. It shouldn't have happened, and I hadn't planned on it. But I had to spell things out over and over again for you because of, well no comprehension ability. So, again, please do not get involved. IMO as a business owner, you are only hurting Adam's rep, not helping, not offering any good advice or any benefit to Adam whatsoever.

Reactions
Vehicle
Thank you, Adam, for your response to my emails and this thread. Looking forward to the completed tune.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
If I was Adam, I'd tell you the stfu because you are bad for business. You muddied the water, and took things to a level they shouldn't have ever gone. I wasn't trying to disparage adam/ZFG when I posted. I wanted to help align my expectations. The facebook group actually helped. All the bad here came out in my argument with you. It shouldn't have happened, and I hadn't planned on it. But I had to spell things out over and over again for you because of, well no comprehension ability. So, again, please do not get involved. IMO as a business owner, you are only hurting Adam's rep, not helping, not offering any good advice or any benefit to Adam whatsoever.
I don’t have any association with Adam or ZFG at all…and his business I doing just fine. I just enjoy fucking with people that skew the facts to get sympathy for self induced problems…which is exactly what you did. It was fun too. lol

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #105
I simply synced the files and sent an emailing letting you know I did. That's what I did with my expedition last year and everything was done within a few days. Some guys on the Facebook group were helpful and told me I needed to submit the log request, which I went and did the other day. So I haven't been waiting long for that and me not submitting that is on me, regardless of what you did for me in the past. The reason I have been upset is the lack of response to my emails, especially based on my previous experiences with you only being through email ( logs, questions etc).
As I stated above if you email calibrations@tunedbyzfgracing.com it goes to the top of the list that I work from the bottom up.

You submitted your original DMS request on 8/11, which was a Friday. your baseline Was sent to you on 8/16, you didn't submit a data log review request until Monday 8/28.... that request is still open today is the 3rd day.....

It looks like between 8/11 and 8/16 you sent four emails asking me if I got your stock file and I wouldnt have read any of those emails until after I already sent you the Rev one file. So considering I had sent the file that you were asking if I had received I didn't see a point in answering those emails and at that point I was frustrated because they were just cluttering up my inbox... So I guess that's my bad for not responding to those. The one email that you did ask a relevant question in on 8/23 I responded to yesterday....

Then you don't say anything to me about not responding you just come on the forums and start bashing me for not responding.... which is extremely frustrating because if you do the math on all of those responses they were all within 2 to 5 business days...

I'm sorry that it takes a long time for me to get tunes out the door these days. I guess that's the price of being in high demand. I do the best I can to keep everybody that follows the process within the promised dates.... it really doesn't help that I have to come spend time on here defending myself when I was meeting promised dates. I could have probably did five tuner revisions in the time it took to review this thread and respond.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
As I stated above if you email calibrations@tunedbyzfgracing.com it goes to the top of the list that I work from the bottom up.

You submitted your original DMS request on 8/11, which was a Friday. your baseline Was sent to you on 8/16, you didn't submit a data log review request until Monday 8/28.... that request is still open today is the 3rd day.....

It looks like between 8/11 and 8/16 you sent four emails asking me if I got your stock file and I wouldnt have read any of those emails until after I already sent you the Rev one file. So considering I had sent the file that you were asking if I had received I didn't see a point in answering those emails and at that point I was frustrated because they were just cluttering up my inbox... So I guess that's my bad for not responding to those. The one email that you did ask a relevant question in on 8/23 I responded to yesterday....

Then you don't say anything to me about not responding you just come on the forums and start bashing me for not responding.... which is extremely frustrating because if you do the math on all of those responses they were all within 2 to 5 business days...

I'm sorry that it takes a long time for me to get tunes out the door these days. I guess that's the price of being in high demand. I do the best I can to keep everybody that follows the process within the promised dates.... it really doesn't help that I have to come spend time on here defending myself when I was meeting promised dates. I could have probably did five tuner revisions in the time it took to review this thread and respond.

Yes, as stated, it was my bad for not sending in the log request. As mentioned, the last time you tuned my vehicle I simply sent you the logs with an email and that was it... this time I emailed you as soon as I sent the logs and it was all crickets for nearly 2 weeks. Again, I was unaware I needed a separate log request submitted, based on my previous experiences with you. I understand responding in order to emails but 2 weeks is long time to go without any response. A simple "no I don't see the logs, did you submit a request" would have solved all of this.

Also, the only reason I sent those emails was because you sent me one saying you didn't see my stock file. So I resubmitted it and resynced it and asked for confirmation and you never responded.... That is where the frustration all started. You said you didn't receive my stock file, I resent it and asked if you received it and you never responded...

I'm also not the only one that was waiting for replies. Sounds like you have someone to respond to emails. Hopefully it's not unbroken....

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Yes, as stated, it was my bad for not sending in the log request. As mentioned, the last time you tuned my vehicle I simply sent you the logs with an email and that was it... this time I emailed you as soon as I sent the logs and it was all crickets for nearly 2 weeks. Again, I was unaware I needed a separate log request submitted, based on my previous experiences with you. I understand responding in order to emails but 2 weeks is long time to go without any response. A simple "no I don't see the logs, did you submit a request" would have solved all of this.

Also, the only reason I sent those emails was because you sent me one saying you didn't see my stock file. So I resubmitted it and resynced it and asked for confirmation and you never responded.... That is where the frustration all started. You said you didn't receive my stock file, I resent it and asked if you received it and you never responded...

I'm also not the only one that was waiting for replies. Sounds like you have someone to respond to emails. Hopefully it's not unbroken....
Gputah, I am sure ZFG will send you everything you need as quickly as they can. Unfortunately as a business owner he may decide to never provide services for you in the future.

Sometimes customers like you are not worth the cost of doing business if you continuously have certain expectations that are not feasible with reality.

I do not know your age but I do “feel” that now a days everyone thinks that things should happen instantly without regard to the work that goes behind the production.

Would everything be okay if ZFG had an automated response to your requests instantly of “Thank you for contacting us, your order is very important to us. Our representative will be reaching out to you shortly.”

Doubtful.

Good things come to those who wait and follow proper procedures which you must have read too fast and called it “my bad”.

Please stop blowing up this thread with your complaints as I look to this forum for information, not a bitch fest.

Reactions
Vehicle
I do not have an unrealistic expectations. My age has nothing to do with this, chances are I'm older than you, and older than Adam. I am a business owner, self-employed. I understand business very well. The entire frustration started when Adam said he did not have my stock file. I resubmitted it and asked for confirmation. When he never responded, I posted here and asked what others experiences were.

I did not expect it to blow up, you can thank unbroken for most of that. I should not have been immature and should have not engaged in the stupid back and forth. I did not intend, or mean to constantly bug Adam. Which is why I came to the forum instead of continuing to send messages to Adam. At first it was fine, I got the answers I was looking for from the Facebook page. Then unbroken came in and it blew up.

Communication will make or break any business. I've seen companies fail because of the lack of communication. I understand Adam is in high demand, and therefore I am of little to no value to him. That has been made very clear in all of this. When someone says something is missing to a customer, and the customer sends it again and ask for confirmation, the proper thing to do in any business is to confirm.

Sorry to waste your time.

I will not post in here again, I'll leave the forum. I came looking for an answer or perhaps clarification. I received that before ye hell broke loose. Ive been part of an enjoyed many forums. Never have I been treated so badly by fanboys.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Bye Felicia

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Man, you (gputah) throw around the names too.
You should just enjoy your holiday weekend.
Happy Labor Day all.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I find it pretty funny that Adam said everything I did right down to the multiple forms of messages being a problem and his dates not jiving with reality…but it’s my fault. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
I find it pretty funny that Adam said everything I did right down to the multiple forms of messages being a problem and his dates not jiving with reality…but it’s my fault. lol
I have emails showing august 9th with the TDN request. I know what dates I sent everything. You all don't care who is right, you just want ZFG to be right. Doesn't matter.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thought you were leaving? lol

And even if you did send it on the 9th you got the base file on the 16th. Survey says….that’s 5 working days just like the ZFG site says.

Reactions
Vehicle
Thought you were leaving? lol
Trying to. There is no disable/delete account option.

Remember, Adam sent me a message on the 11th saying he didn't receive my stock file before he sent the base. That is why I sent emails after I resynced the file and commented here after no response. His response was 7 calendar days later (5 business days since apparently thats all you know) with the automatic email saying the base file was uploaded. He never did actually respond to my request to confirm he received the file. Obviously I knew he did when I got the base, but I had already commented here after several days of no confirmation and me spending 2 hours so far uploading the files for him. I then uploaded the logs the same day I got the base and it was 2 weeks and the mess here in this thread before I got another message from him. The lack of communication is clearly my fault. Sorry I should have never asked about this here.

Last edited:
OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #115
I have emails showing august 9th with the TDN request. I know what dates I sent everything. You all don't care who is right, you just want ZFG to be right. Doesn't matter.
Really dude, you are just going to keep going aren't you....

You did a request on the 9th sure.... but what you fail to mention about that request is you didn't properly complete the TDN setup... which I sent an email on 8/11 explaining. So what are you trying to prove here man?

Reactions
Vehicle
Really dude, you are just going to keep going aren't you....

You did a request on the 9th sure.... but what you fail to mention about that request is you didn't properly complete the TDN setup... which I sent an email on 8/11 explaining. So what are you trying to prove here man?

I followed all of the steps for the TDN. My response is because people keep calling me a liar on the dates and I was trying to defend myself.

Sure, we will go off your dates. Can an admin please remove my account now.

Last edited:
OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #117
Trying to. There is no disable/delete account option.

Remember, Adam sent me a message on the 11th saying he didn't receive my stock file before he sent the base. That is why I sent emails after I resynced the file and commented here after no response. His response was 7 calendar days later (5 business days since apparently thats all you know) with the automatic email saying the base file was uploaded. He never did actually respond to my request to confirm he received the file. Obviously I knew he did when I got the base, but I had already commented here after several days of no confirmation and me spending 2 hours so far uploading the files for him. I then uploaded the logs the same day I got the base and it was 2 weeks and the mess here in this thread before I got another message from him. The lack of communication is clearly my fault. Sorry I should have never asked about this here.
Why would respond to a request to verify if it was uploaded AFTER the base tune file was sent. Again emails sent to calibrations@tunedbyzfgracing.com are answered in the order they were received, you were sent a baseline tune before I even read any of you emails asking me to verify that your stock file was received.... 2-5 business days is the expected response time. I'm still failing to see why you are upset and on here trashing my completely unrelated dms tuning thread... now this thread is completely off topic and unless.

Reactions
Vehicle
Why would respond to a request to verify if it was uploaded AFTER the base tune file was sent. Again emails sent to calibrations@tunedbyzfgracing.com are answered in the order they were received, you were sent a baseline tune before I even read any of you emails asking me to verify that your stock file was received.... 2-5 business days is the expected response time. I'm still failing to see why you are upset and on here trashing my completely unrelated dms tuning thread... now this thread is completely off topic and unless.

Adam, why are you twisting this? You emailed me saying you did not see my account/files in TDN. My app showed it synced and showed you as the vendor. However, I went through all the steps again and then asked you to confirm you received it. THIS WAS BEFORE THE BASE FILE WAS SENT TO ME! I assumed you couldn't do the base file unless you had my stock file. You told me you didn't have it. I redid everything again and asked that you received it AND YOU NEVER RESPONDED until I posted here. Magically that night you sent me the base file.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #119
I followed all of the steps for the TDN. I did not follow the steps for the DMS. I was simply proving the dates because you, and others keep lying about the dates. I submitted my original request on the 9th. You responded and said you didn't receive the files. I resynced everything again (2 hours total between the 2 times) and then because it took so much time I sent you an email to confirm. YOU NEVER RESPONDED! that is what started this all. I was simply defending my position because you and others keep altering the dates when I in fact have an email chain showing the dates. Sorry, you are right I am wrong. Whatever dates make you happy we'll go with, I just want my damn tune and to move on with my life.
The crappy thing is you have gotten your tune and your revision both within the advertised response time (revision was last night even) and yet here you are still shit talking me trying to make it look like I'm ignoring customers... and yet everything you posted was exactly within the 2-5 day expected response time.

Reactions
Vehicle
The crappy thing is you have gotten your tune and your revision both within the advertised response time (revision was last night even) and yet here you are still shit talking me trying to make it look like I'm ignoring customers... and yet everything you posted was exactly within the 2-5 day expected response time.

I am not shit talking you, I responded to the shit about the dates. I have nothing against your tune. You have tuned 3 of my vehicles. I like your tunes. I hate the lack of communication and professionalism and I have only defended myself and responded because you and others twisted the timeline and kept pushing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.