Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG Racing DMS Custom Tunes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Lol, you're funny. glad I'm not your client, especially if you expect people to wait 3+ weeks after spending money and not complain. You must be a real winner in person.

If you send a response and don't hear for several days, I would think its not unrealistic to want to try another form of communication.

you calling people babies and being a condescending Dbag sure isn't helping anything. Its clear you really don't know anything about customer service. "realistic adults". Let me guess, these "adults" are fine if they are told 2-5 days, and 3 weeks go by. No sweat, because they are "realistic adults". Not sure you know what realistic means...
I work on contracts with more zeroes than most of us will ever have in our bank accounts. Yes, weeks between communications is not at all uncommon, especially when working projects in other countries for major oil refiners. It’s fully expected that time is needed for due diligence on each end. If something is time sensitive then yes, someone might ping you back but ya know what…they reply to the same email chain. They don’t text me, don’t DM me, etc.
Maybe one day you’ll grow up and not think the world revolves around you because you spent “$700”…because news flash: it doesn’t.
I do apologize for calling you a baby though. I shouldn’t have done that. Babies don’t know what they’re doing…because they’re babies. I should have stuck with petulant child, it’s much more fitting.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
I work on contracts with more zeroes than most of us will ever have in our bank accounts. Yes, weeks between communications is not at all uncommon, especially when working projects in other countries for major oil refiners. It’s fully expected that time is needed for due diligence on each end. If something is time sensitive then yes, someone might ping you back but ya know what…they reply to the same email chain. They don’t text me, don’t DM me, etc.
Maybe one day you’ll grow up and not think the world revolves around you because you spent “$700”…because news flash: it doesn’t.
I do apologize for calling you a baby though. I shouldn’t have done that. Babies don’t know what they’re doing…because they’re babies. I should have stuck with petulant child, it’s much more fitting.
You know absolutely nothing about me. 700 bucks isn't much, but I still don't want to just throw it away and I expect some damn professional courtesy.

I also work on contracts and have investment deals that require months of planning and communication. It's all about expectations. I've also had more zeros go through my own bank account than most can't fathom. At the end of the day, $700 is nothing. But there were expectations involved which have not been met. And his "buddies" or probably just ass kissers in these forums like yourself defending him for being unprofessional is enabling it.

Absolutely no expectations have been met working with zfg. That was the entire reason for these comments. Defend him all you want, but unprofessional is unprofessional regardless of what you think. I've waited 3 weeks now. If he told me it might be a few weeks, great, I'm fine with that. But he has if now never once contacted me. But you have, I guess that's just as good, right?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You know absolutely nothing about me. 700 bucks isn't much, but I still don't want to just throw it away and I expect some damn professional courtesy.

I also work on contracts and have investment deals that require months of planning and communication. It's all about expectations. I've also had more zeros go through my own bank account than most can't fathom. At the end of the day, $700 is nothing. But there were expectations involved which have not been met. And his "buddies" or probably just ass kissers in these forums like yourself defending him for being unprofessional is enabling it.

Absolutely no expectations have been met working with zfg. That was the entire reason for these comments. Defend him all you want, but unprofessional is unprofessional regardless of what you think. I've waited 3 weeks now. If he told me it might be a few weeks, great, I'm fine with that. But he has if now never once contacted me. But you have, I guess that's just as good, right?
By your own dates that you posted here yourself…you have not waited 3 weeks. Not even 2 weeks. 10 calendar days and 6 working days. That’s simple math from your own posts here. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
By your own dates that you posted here yourself…you have not waited 3 weeks. Not even 2 weeks. 10 calendar days and 6 working days. That’s simple math from your own posts here. lol
I purchased the tune on August 9th. Go back and read.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I purchased the tune on August 9th. Go back and read.
Then received the base file and sent a log in 6 business days ago. If you had received nothing you may have an argument…as it stands…you don’t.

Reactions
Vehicle
Then received the base file and sent a log in 6 business days ago. If you had received nothing you may have an argument…as it stands…you don’t.
Really? You dictate the amount of time required? I purchased the tune 3 weeks ago. The last time he tuned one of my vehicles, everything was said and done within 7 days.This time, I had absolutely zero communication the first week, which is why I posted here. Magically, he got me the base file the day I posted. Great. Now its been another 2 weeks and nothing, no communication, no response to messages.

I have nothing to stand on? ok. Great. Glad you have made yourself the authority on how long things should take. How long did it take you to get your tune? If it was less than 3 weeks, you have no ground to stand on telling me I'm impatient.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Really? You dictate the amount of time required? I purchased the tune 3 weeks ago. The last time he tuned one of my vehicles, everything was said and done within 7 days.This time, I had absolutely zero communication the first week, which is why I posted here. Magically, he got me the base file the day I posted. Great. Now its been another 2 weeks and nothing, no communication, no response to messages.

I have nothing to stand on? ok. Great. Glad you have made yourself the authority on how long things should take. How long did it take you to get your tune? If it was less than 3 weeks, you have no ground to stand on telling me I'm impatient.
Again…and by your own post dates. It has NOT been 2 weeks. It’s been 6 business days. No business owes you weekends and they aren’t promised by ZFG either. You keep making shit up to try to sell your sob story…it ain’t working. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
Again…and by your own post dates. It has NOT been 2 weeks. It’s been 6 business days. No business owes you weekends and they aren’t promised by ZFG either. You keep making shit up to try to sell your sob story…it ain’t working. lol
14 business days, 20 calendar days. I don't know what you're reading. Clearly you have issues with comprehension. Please stop commenting. You clearly have no way to help the situation other than calling others names and being an old condescending geezer.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
lol…I’m just over here living rent free in your head watching the tears flow.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Okay I am done. Gputah, once you get your final tune it will be amazing.

Unbroken, there is no point to continue as it will just keep going on for ever until Adam sends it back.

Firestarter, I may get they FP tune! Start a poll as prices have come down.

Love ALL of you and thanks for being my #1 resource for everything Explorer ST!

Nightraider454

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I'm so confused by what you are saying @UNBROKEN...

So if you tell someone you will get back to them in 2-5 days it's unreasonable for them to think that is what you will do? Then it is also unreasonable for them to reach out to verify that you received their original communication from over 5 days ago given that's the timeframe YOU provided? You have to in some way be related to or associated with the vendor lol Either that or you just enjoy trolling. I'm not asking for special treatment, just for what was stated would be given by the vendor.

Circling back to the communication etiquette you so poorly outlined, how would a customer know if a phone number was outdated and not been updated? How would a customer know that a vendor with nearly 0 social presence hasn't gone out of business or changed emails? Why would it be bad etiquette to try several communication methods if the first method did not work? Because it may annoy the vendor? Well we wouldn't be trying to communicate if what was outlined on their website was what they delivered?

What is your intent with badgering people on this forum just stating exactly what is happening to them regarding a purchase they made? It's not like we're on here saying "Oh its been one day I can't believe they didn't respond"? We are beyond the timeline the vendor provided, do you not understand that?

The reason I even ended up here was to see if maybe they went out of business or switched communication methods. I didn't come here to have a soap opera with you, but if you want I can ship you a new pair of knee pads if you give me your address. By your message count, reaction count, and dialogue on here I am sure the ones you have are getting really worn out. Keep up the good work though.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I'm so confused by what you are saying @UNBROKEN...

So if you tell someone you will get back to them in 2-5 days it's unreasonable for them to think that is what you will do? Then it is also unreasonable for them to reach out to verify that you received their original communication from over 5 days ago given that's the timeframe YOU provided? You have to in some way be related to or associated with the vendor lol Either that or you just enjoy trolling. I'm not asking for special treatment, just for what was stated would be given by the vendor.

Circling back to the communication etiquette you so poorly outlined, how would a customer know if a phone number was outdated and not been updated? How would a customer know that a vendor with nearly 0 social presence hasn't gone out of business or changed emails? Why would it be bad etiquette to try several communication methods if the first method did not work? Because it may annoy the vendor? Well we wouldn't be trying to communicate if what was outlined on their website was what they delivered?

What is your intent with badgering people on this forum just stating exactly what is happening to them regarding a purchase they made? It's not like we're on here saying "Oh its been one day I can't believe they didn't respond"? We are beyond the timeline the vendor provided, do you not understand that?

The reason I even ended up here was to see if maybe they went out of business or switched communication methods. I didn't come here to have a soap opera with you, but if you want I can ship you a new pair of knee pads if you give me your address. By your message count, reaction count, and dialogue on here I am sure the ones you have are getting really worn out. Keep up the good work though.
Says he doesn’t want a soap opera…writes a soap opera. Y'all crack me up. Everything else you wrote is too stupid to even waste time on. lol

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #94
Well this thread is out of control. If you have questions email them to

sales@tunedbyzfgracing.com

That email is now monitored by a specific person and not just me. A response there is typically same day or less than 48hrs.

Emails sent to calibrations@tunedbyzfgracing.com are answered in the order they were received. I.e if you reply to one of those emails it's going to be 2-5 days before I even see it or look at it to reply. That's just how that system works.

For what it's worth I'm in the process of getting a CRM and ticketing system up and going that will hopefully streamline the process.

For now if you stick to the process you'll find everything gets done in a timely fashion. I can tell you that if you are one of the people that submit a request, then email, then text me then email a different email address (yes people do this) that is the biggest problem. It creates a lot of extra time and work to go through all that and connect the dots.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #95
I swear Adam must not like me. It's been 2 weeks today since I sent him the data logs for the tunes now. No update, no response to questions I sent 5 days ago. 3 weeks since I bought the runes. It was much faster with my expeditions.i know and assumed DMS would take longer but I have expecting 3 weeks.

Am I just being impatient and need to adjust my expectations?
Did you submit a data log review request? Or did you just sync you file and expect me to find it?

Reactions
Vehicle
Did you submit a data log review request? Or did you just sync you file and expect me to find it?

I simply synced the files and sent an emailing letting you know I did. That's what I did with my expedition last year and everything was done within a few days. Some guys on the Facebook group were helpful and told me I needed to submit the log request, which I went and did the other day. So I haven't been waiting long for that and me not submitting that is on me, regardless of what you did for me in the past. The reason I have been upset is the lack of response to my emails, especially based on my previous experiences with you only being through email ( logs, questions etc).

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I simply synced the files and went an emailing letting you know I did. That's what I did with my expedition last year and everything was done within a few days. Some guys on the Facebook group were helpful and told me I needed to submit the log request, which I went and did the other day. So I haven't been waiting long for that and me not submitting that is on me, regardless of what you did for me in the past. The reason I have been upset is the lack of response to my emails, especially based on my previous experiences with you only being through email ( logs, questions etc).
Aaaaand there’s the truth ladies and gentlemen. At least you’re man enough to admit it…even if you did hold back that pertinent piece of info until now. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
Aaaaand there’s the truth ladies and gentlemen. At least you’re man enough to admit it…even if you did hold back that pertinent piece of info until now. lol
I already said this on here and in the Facebook group, which you are part of. You, my friend, have very low comprehension.

Please stop responding, none of this has anything to do with you and you just complicate and turn everything into a mess. But, at least you look like an idiot in the process.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I already said this on here and in the Facebook group, which you are part of. You, my friend, have very low comprehension.

Please stop responding, none of this has anything to do with you and you just complicate and turn everything into a mess. But, at least you look like an idiot in the process.
You could at least thank me for asking Adam to post here and clear things up for you. Sheesh… lol

Reactions
Vehicle
You could at least thank me for asking Adam to post here and clear things up for you. Sheesh… lol
I don't thank condescending, ass kissers. I appreciate Adam getting involved, which he would have regardless because I submitted the request once I knew about it, but you have been no help. You have only complicated things.

Status
Not open for further replies.