Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG Racing DMS Custom Tunes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
"I'm not sure how I can be much more clear I can be."

It would help if you would try to communicate in actual english. Re-read that sentence slowly.

The question is simple- for $700 you get up to five (5) tunes that you can assign to different drive modes, right?

BTW, It is Performance, not Perfromance. Might want to have your website corrected.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #22
"I'm not sure how I can be much more clear I can be."

It would help if you would try to communicate in actual english. Re-read that sentence slowly.

The question is simple- for $700 you get up to five (5) tunes that you can assign to different drive modes, right?

BTW, It is Performance, not Perfromance. Might want to have your website corrected.
I don't really have time for the attitude bud, if you want to nitpick grammar go hang out on some other post. I never claimed to be good with it. I get the sense from this interaction and other interactions that you just like to point it out to feel Superior to other people good for you. Move on.

Simple question simple answer yes you are getting up 5 different tunes within 1 actual tune.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I already have the 93 & E50 tunes, but I really like the idea of choice of tune for each drive mode. Most excellent Adam!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't really have time for the attitude bud, if you want to nitpick grammar go hang out on some other post. I never claimed to be good with it. I get the sense from this interaction and other interactions that you just like to point it out to feel Superior to other people good for you. Move on.

Simple question simple answer yes you are getting up 5 different tunes within 1 actual tune.

You can look through all of my posts on this site concerning your tuning- you will not find a single one that is not complimentary. I only was trying to get you to educate the forum on the cost. In post #8 you put the cost at $700 for the first tune and $350 for additional tunes. That led to confusion.

I'm sorry if you don't agree, but if I were to write something that made no sense, later accompanied by a screen-shot which shed no light on the matter, I'd want to be told about it. Especially as a vendor, I'd want to portray myself in the best light possible; not become defensive and make it personal. I hold a vendor to a higher standard than some newbie looking for the best floormats, and your reaction should have been "My bad, I was busy and wasn't looking", or even "Thanks for pointing out the spelling error on my website- I'll get it corrected." Instead you tell me to "Move on." and that I want to feel "Superior".

You're right about one thing, I am superior to you in spelling...lol

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
This is amazing! Im still content with my FP tune but this will be next tune without a doubt.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #26
Our DMS tune out there putting in some work!
Check out Brynn Massie 's "slightly" modified Explorer ST setup with a an ZFG Racing's DMS tune consisting of a daily driver power profile in normal mode, race profile in sport mode and stock+ in eco mode! Check out how big the difference is from 50-75.

Reactions
Well, that sounds like even better news; the DMS tune counts as one tune.

Reactions
To get a revision, I assume you must be in the specific drive mode when you data log? Does that mean you will be receiving about 7x as many revision logs? Sheeeeesh.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #29
To get a revision, I assume you must be in the specific drive mode when you data log? Does that mean you will be receiving about 7x as many revision logs? Sheeeeesh.
No not really, once get into the swing of things you'll only be logging in the mode that has the highest power level.

Reactions
So to put things into simpler terms for those still lost, you get one type of fuel tune overall just with different limits on each drive mode.

If you want to have E50/E85 mix or any other type of fuel (race fuel) aside from 89/91/93, you will need a whole different tune

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
My question is how much will I need for the DMS tune. I currently have the RTD, performance 93, & race 93. What will be the price to move these to the DMS platform?

Thanks

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
So to put things into simpler terms for those still lost, you get one type of fuel tune overall just with different limits on each drive mode.

If you want to have E50/E85 mix or any other type of fuel (race fuel) aside from 89/91/93, you will need a whole different tune
The DMS tune is for ONE fuel type.

if you wanted to use 93 Octane you would then need to purchase a DMS for that fuel type.

if you wanted to use e50 you would then need to purchase a seperate DMS for that fuel type.

the DMS tune has 5 drive types that are already showing when you turn your dial for whatever i.e. Sport mode, towing etc. For simple clarity the DMS is one tune

My question is how much will I need for the DMS tune. I currently have the RTD, performance 93, & race 93. What will be the price to move these to the DMS platform?

Thanks
its now 350 to get the DMS if you currently have @ZFGracing tunes installed on your ride. if you purchased the DMS you would overide one of your 93 tunes.

it was $300 a week ago...i should have just pulled the trigger then :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST

if you wanted to use 93 Octane you would then need to purchase a DMS for that fuel type.

if you wanted to use e50 you would then need to purchase a seperate DMS for that fuel type.

the DMS tune has 5 drive types that are already showing when you turn your dial for whatever i.e. Sport mode, towing etc. For simple clarity the DMS is one tune

its now 350 to get the DMS if you currently have @ZFGracing tunes installed on your ride. if you purchased the DMS you would overide one of your 93 tunes.

Thanks!

Reactions

Thats what I said......

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
No not really, once get into the swing of things you'll only be logging in the mode that has the highest power level.

This is a great option. I'm looking to have my FMIC put in soon and have been looking at my tuning options. Did I see correctly that this only works on the HP Device? I currently have an SCT tuner that I used on my Fusion and was hoping to just reuse it? Appreciate the information...love the ability to have each mode tuned like that!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
This is a great option. I'm looking to have my FMIC put in soon and have been looking at my tuning options. Did I see correctly that this only works on the HP Device? I currently have an SCT tuner that I used on my Fusion and was hoping to just reuse it? Appreciate the information...love the ability to have each mode tuned like that!

SCT is not supported by ZFG

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #38

It shouldn't have ever been listed for $300 was always supposed to be $350. I do not intend on changing the price from $350 either.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
It shouldn't have ever been listed for $300 was always supposed to be $350. I do not intend on changing the price from $350 either.

Thanks Adam, maybe I saw it incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.