Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Your ST's pet name??

cegledi

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Christian (not my choice). My wife named ‘him’ after Christian Gray (50 Shades…) but I still call “‘her’ Christine because all my vehicles are girls and this is one tough chic! IMG_6606.jpeg

Reactions
The Exploder.. 10k it got an engine, 33k 1st rear end, and 69k(currently) in the shop for the 2nd rear end...

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I too call it The Exploder but simply because of the Explorer becoming an Exploder with both blow-out Firestone tires and gas tank explosion in accident issues in years gone by.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Never have named mine. Called 'em a few, but "The Ram" or "The Speed" or "The truck" was all we used. The ST is just "my car".

OP
LAX_24/7
Reactions
Thread Starter #105
That's it.... My new name is: from Dark Horse to now Limp Horse

God damn screen/sensors blew up at me when I was driving... Went into reset mode with no sensors.. Had to pull over and curse a few times.. A 8min stop did the trick, but for the love of things can SYNC not be updated properly. All I did was plug in my phone while it connected to Apple CarPlay

Draco-REX

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Leopard. It's powerful and athletic, but not exactly lean...

Jupatuli

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer
DORA
is the name of my 2020 Explorer!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST 401A Pkg White Met Tri-Coat
‘23 ST - White Night II
‘21 F150 Plat PB - White Knight I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedanman

Reactions
"einkaufen panzer" Everything I know about German, I learned from the internet. This should mean "shopping tank". A bit tounge in cheek though, because of the 37k miles on it about 25k having been towing the camper and most of the rest are extended trips, mountain driving and home Depot runs. Last week hauled 10 8'ft 4x4s.

Bought it before COVID, back when I worked at the office. Now 100% wfh.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Mine has always been “The DarkSide”. Play on Star Wars. Even part of my license (plus my hockey #) IMG_5381.png

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST, Rapid Red; 2020 and 2022 STs
The new one is RED.
2023Oct25_DSC0766_LF, 2nd_1200w.jpg

Reactions
Snowflake, because she's always beeping at me when I back out of anywhere, CELs, breaking down, etc. She's a real snowflake, so fitting.

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Old Black Betty. "This is my SUV. There are many like it, but this one is mine!" image2.jpeg

ATL_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
My daughter said that my new blue ST looked like Superman. So I got some red trim trinkets for the inside and bought a blanket to "protect it". At that point it was obvious that ST stood for SuperTruck! 20220530_140235 (002)_scaled.jpg 20220530_140328_scaled.jpg

Last edited:

hbalek

Reactions
My daughter said that my new blue ST looked like Superman. So I got some red trim trinkets for the inside and bought a blanket to "protect it". At that point it was obvious that ST stood for SuperTruck! View attachment 20361 View attachment 20362
That's the Halloween spirit! The white ones are storm troopers, black ones Darth Vader so my Rapid Red might as well be Spider Man.

Attachments

OP
LAX_24/7
Reactions
Thread Starter #119
Some really nice rides coming out....

Keep em comin'

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
"Melonie the Felony" Each time one of us leaves the house "Bye, don't get a felony with Melonie."

Attachments