Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Your ST's pet name??

Reactions
As most people seem to do, they name their cars/trucks.

Anyone come up with a killer name for their ST?

I've named my Dark Horse.. lol

Reactions
Phasma

She’s silver and has a black cape with red detail.
2AEA3A96-0A35-48EE-885C-6A576264FA9B.jpeg

She’s silver with black interior and red details.
AB415543-EFC3-4BC2-9043-05E70D2A427C.jpeg

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
In a similar vein, my kids call her the stormtrooper

IMG_9272.JPG

KegsBdry

Reactions

View attachment 716
Read this article....link. Looks a lot like the modified one below.

Blood Type Racing Ford Explorer Limited Hybrid

1589554181771.png
Blood Type Racing embraces the concept of sustainable exploration of both road and trail with the first 2020 Ford Explorer Limited Hybrid modified by the aftermarket.

A half-inch suspension leveling kit plus Ford Performance skid plate paired with 20-inch Ace Alloy AFF09 black chrome wheels wrapped in Toyo Tires Open Country A/T II (KJ - looking to do this for my winter tires/rims) rubber takes the off-road capabilities of this hybrid SUV up a notch or three. A Borla cat-back exhaust with black chrome tips (KJ – Thanks to your good advice) brings a clean look and a distinct sound to Ford’s 3.3-liter hybrid V6 engine. Rounding out the black chrome look is a host of additional pieces, including front grille (KJ – I do like this grille guard, looks more agressive) and rear bumper accents by Lacks Trim Systems, door handle accents and lower door moldings.

Two custom BTR Edition snowboards by Blank Snowboards displayed on a Yakima carrier mounted to Ford Accessories roof rack crossbars encourage occupants to step off and explore the great outdoors. A Ford Accessories Ford play rear seat entertainment system by Voxx provides entertainment on the journey to explore the wilderness.

Reactions

View attachment 716
I like that! I wanted a white one for that reason, but couldn't find one configured with the street pack and the sunroof, without the tech pack...

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Money pit. So many performance options I want to add and it’s getting expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbalek

Reactions

Attachments