Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB Stock 21s in TX

Reactions
What’s up fellas, looking to purchase stock 21s. If your thinking of trading in or getting rid of your SUV I’d be willing to trade the stock ST 20’s plus cash on my end. I’m in the San Antonio area but I’m frequently in the DFW area and willing to travel to Houston for right deal as well. Text me: 210-SixThreeZero-9431

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
What’s up fellas, looking to purchase stock 21s. If your thinking of trading in or getting rid of your SUV I’d be willing to trade the stock ST 20’s plus cash on my end. I’m in the San Antonio area but I’m frequently in the DFW area and willing to travel to Houston for right deal as well. Text me: 210-SixThreeZero-9431
That’s a San Antonio number and thats where I’m at. I’m down in the next couple weeks... message me

No trade just straight cash for the stock 21”s with tires . 3K miles if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk