Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Winter Tires and Rims

locoliberty

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I'm putting the interceptor wheels on my 2020 ST to replace my 21" street pack wheels for winter tires.
I believe the lug nuts are ACPZ-1012-M
Above it states "N" are needed.
Does anyone know if the M versus N matters?
When I check fitment M fits both...
Maybe has to do with using the center cover???

Thanks in advance!
would have also liked to see someone confirm this

The lug nut will work from the looks of it, since its the same cone. I guess ill find out in a few days if the caps will mount to them. Ill make sure to report back

Ksipp01

Doctor
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
would have also liked to see someone confirm this

The lug nut will work from the looks of it, since its the same cone. I guess I’ll find out in a few days if the caps will mount to them. Ill make sure to report back
Sorry I should have reported back…
Yes the original lug nuts seem to work just fine and the center cap has a nice snug fit. 588B533E-55FF-47D9-8429-B1B473B3F2DE.jpeg

locoliberty

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Oh cool, you did find out! thanks! this helps me not panic about finding the N lug nuts.

Reactions
Vehicle
2002 Ford Mustang
For winter I am running 18" rims and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5 SUV (non-studded). I have driven in poor weather twice with them so far and they were great. This Thursday we are supposed to get hit pretty good as well so I am excited to use them again. I love winter driving!

I have never had an AWD vehicle before so I am trying to get better at drifting the vehicle in the snow. Even though I'm not great at it yet, it's SUPER fun.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
79FE06BA-A666-4850-AD54-D5B2805139B3.jpeg 8DF8E15F-E4C8-4A80-AFC9-D9D752150B3F.jpeg
I’ve been running 265/60/18 BF GOODRICH KO2s on 18X8.5 MOTEGI M9 5X114.3 +35 this whole year. Loved them. They made driving in snow and ice predictable and fun. Expensive trial but I think I’d do it again but next time with a quieter A/T.

Explorer ST Posts