Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Will Forscan run on this thing?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't think it runs on chrome. Windows, ios, or android.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Slow but it should fit the bill for what you want to do.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Yeah slow but should work. You will have to disable windows s mode I believe in order to install external apps.

Btw, does anyone have a good video that shows the steps of backing up and making forscan changes? Really want to try it but it’s helpful to have a step by step video. I’ve seen previous videos but that’s when people were actually changing codes. My understanding is it’s a little different now.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Yeah slow but should work. You will have to disable windows s mode I believe in order to install external apps.

Btw, does anyone have a good video that shows the steps of backing up and making forscan changes? Really want to try it but it’s helpful to have a step by step video. I’ve seen previous videos but that’s when people were actually changing codes. My understanding is it’s a little different now.
Have you played around with it yet? I found it to be fairly intuitive. I figured out how to do a backup FIRST THING. Then I just started poking around. In about 30 minutes you should be able to get it connected, do a backup, and find the routine changes people talk about.

Here's a file that gives a lot of info.

Attachments