Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Whose The King of The North East?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Whose ST is the baddeST in the NORTHEAST?!?!!?

Post a pic or 2 and tell us about your build!!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Probably Kevin’s old 700+ HP build that a guy named Bart bought and clocked 786 to the tires with but sounds like it spun a main bearing today. Hint…nobody on stock “upgraded” turbos is gonna be the baddest anywhere. There’s several big single charger builds being finished to go after Kevin’s old numbers…which were done with a top mount twin charger custom build. Austin’s single with added port injectors is probably the car to watch.

Last edited:
OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #3
786!?!?!?!?!??!! Insane!!

what are the internals of these STs made of ? Are they forged internals? Hands down one of the best looking is yours UNBROKEN . Soo much attention to detail and little things that make it stand out!
Im wanting to get north of 650wheel with the bolt on upgrade versions ( upgraded turbos -fuel) without any fab work. It should be close . A

any of those 700plus st been on the 1/4 mile? That’s gotta be closing to getting under 10 seconds! Which is wild !!!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
There’s multiple ST’s in the 10’s. I think RSA out of Florida has the 1/4 mile record right now at 10.40 @ 130. Bart never hit the track I don’t think.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Probably Kevin’s old 700+ HP build that a guy named Bart bought and clocked 786 to the tires with but sounds like it spun a main bearing today. Hint…nobody on stock “upgraded” turbos is gonna be the baddest anywhere. There’s several big single charger builds being finished to go after Kevin’s old numbers…which were done with a top mount twin charger custom build. Austin’s single with added port injectors is probably the car to watch.
Dam , Unbroken ,, How the hell you know whats going on up here in the Northeast ? Aren't you a Texas boy ?? Brother you are loaded with info !!!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Dam , Unbroken ,, How the hell you know whats going on up here in the Northeast ? Aren't you a Texas boy ?? Brother you are loaded with info !!!
I run the High Performance ST group…I see this shit every day. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
786!?!?!?!?!??!! Insane!!

what are the internals of these STs made of ? Are they forged internals? Hands down one of the best looking is yours UNBROKEN . Soo much attention to detail and little things that make it stand out!
Im wanting to get north of 650wheel with the bolt on upgrade versions ( upgraded turbos -fuel) without any fab work. It should be close . A

any of those 700plus st been on the 1/4 mile? That’s gotta be closing to getting under 10 seconds! Which is wild !!!
Yea Unbroken's St is pretty bad lookin ! but he def needs to do something with his stock audio system !! Kidding ... His audio is prob in the top 10 maybe 5 in the USA maybe ??? All of builds that he posts you can see he def goes the extra mile...

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I run the High Performance ST group…I see this shit every day. lol
hahaha, well that would make alot of sense ! Nice, I'd ask the addy but I haven't done a thing past some small cosmetic and in the middle of my audio system...