Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Whistling

akespo

Reactions
Hey Guys!

Bought my ST back in September. Most favorite car I've ever owned. (Ended up settling on someone else's abandoned order after mine got pushed back MONTHS 3 different times.... but anywaaayy...)

When I go over 50mph there's a whistling. Can't figure out where it's coming from. Definitely on the passenger side of the car. Thought maybe it was the sunroof but even when I close the cover I hear it just as loud. All windows are rolled up and stuff. Been through the carwash several times and there's no leaks. Anyone else have this?

Thanks!

Reactions
Try folding in your mirrors. The dealer did this but has yet to fix it.

Reactions
Hey Guys!

Bought my ST back in September. Most favorite car I've ever owned. (Ended up settling on someone else's abandoned order after mine got pushed back MONTHS 3 different times.... but anywaaayy...)

When I go over 50mph there's a whistling. Can't figure out where it's coming from. Definitely on the passenger side of the car. Thought maybe it was the sunroof but even when I close the cover I hear it just as loud. All windows are rolled up and stuff. Been through the carwash several times and there's no leaks. Anyone else have this?

Thanks!
I’m having the same issue. Got an apt set up but they can’t get me in until the 10th of November!

Reactions
Right rear passenger window trim between movable window and stationary. I put painters tape over the trim and whistle went away. Pin pointed for the dealer. Had to replace window and trim.