Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Which ST SUV Experience location did you sign up for?

Which ST SUV Experience location did you sign up for?

• Asheville, North Carolina

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Park City, Utah

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I was in and out of the dealer in 40 minutes when I bought the ST... they delivered it later that day. I apparently missed something that comes with purchasing the ST?
There should be an explanation of the Ford ST Experience on the window sticker.

Reactions
Canceled mine for obvious travel reasons. We live in CO and had planned a week long trip around the surrounding states. But now due to everything being closed there wouldn’t be anything to do. Also, I traded the ST in last month but was still going to go to The Experience.

Reactions
Asheville, May 26th and 27th. Hopefully everything is back to normal by then.

Reactions
Reactions
Wondering if those that were supposed to be in Asheville this week... did you receive any correspondence from Ford/Biltmore to reschedule due to the virus?

Reactions
For those of you that went, do you reccomend going to one versus the other? Any tips or recommendations?

Reactions
Just got back from the Park City event last week.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just got back from the Park City event last week.
you and me both. was an incredible time. tons of fun. i just wish we had gotten to do the skid car like the edge st folks got to.

Reactions
you and me both. was an incredible time. tons of fun. i just wish we had gotten to do the skid car like the edge st folks got to.
Same here I didn't know it was only for Edge, I had the silver explorer, which did you have?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Reactions
Reactions
Asheville - August 24, 2020. Great time!

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Same here I didn't know it was only for Edge, I had the silver explorer, which did you have?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
i was in the blue one on Jen's team--we were the second group to roll out from the hotel. our group was half edge sts. the other group appeared to be all explorers... I was seemingly also the only 30-year-old at the event...

Reactions
i was in the blue one on Jen's team--we were the second group to roll out from the hotel. our group was half edge sts. the other group appeared to be all explorers... I was seemingly also the only 30-year-old at the event...
Gotcha, I was in the other group and we actually did have more Edges than Explorers. I noticed most of the attendees were older as well.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Gotcha, I was in the other group and we actually did have more Edges than Explorers. I noticed most of the attendees were older as well.
What was your final autocross time? We heard that someone from your group posted a 31.8...That's awesome... The best I could do was 34.4. I did do really well at the biathlon though--got 4/5 targets in the smaller oreo-sized aperture--so i have that going for me. :)

Reactions
What was your final autocross time? We heard that someone from your group posted a 31.8...That's awesome... The best I could do was 34.4. I did do really well at the biathlon though--got 4/5 targets in the smaller oreo-sized aperture--so i have that going for me. :)
I got a 33.4 and the guy that beat me was the 31.8, I wish we could have had a few more runs. I found that it was better to keep on the brakes while keeping the throttle down to help with the turbo lag. I went 5 for 5 on the regular targets but didn't try the oreo size, although a girl in our group went 5/5 on the oreo size :)

Reactions
I got a 33.4 and the guy that beat me was the 31.8, I wish we could have had a few more runs. I found that it was better to keep on the brakes while keeping the throttle down to help with the turbo lag. I went 5 for 5 on the regular targets but didn't try the oreo size, although a girl in our group went 5/5 on the oreo size :)
She was able to practice almost the whole time though, a lot of people didn't want to do it, so those that did could just keep shooting. How may times did you get to do the autocross?