Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Which ST SUV Experience location did you sign up for?

Which ST SUV Experience location did you sign up for?

• Asheville, North Carolina

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Park City, Utah

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
She was able to practice almost the whole time though, a lot of people didn't want to do it, so those that did could just keep shooting. How may times did you get to do the autocross?
I brought my dad so we each did two practice runs and a timed run. The only guy who beat me did 6 runs because either his girl didn't want to do it or he wouldn't let her. He struck me as the type where it was the latter...

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
As of yesterday Ashville is not accepting reservations until November of December. Park City was accepting reservations...

Reactions
Just finished Park City, was so much fun. Hard to beat a day of off roading, auto crossing, and shooting guns.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We were at Asheville last week, and I think it was the last one for the season. It was a blast, and I learned a lot about what ths thing can do.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My wife and I just did one on the 10th in Ashville and it was a blast!. The cooler weather was a bonus, we live in Houston. Visit the Biltmore, you will not regret it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
My wife and I just did one on the 10th in Ashville and it was a blast!. The cooler weather was a bonus, we live in Houston. Visit the Biltmore, you will not regret it.
Did you take home the prize of unspeakable value?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Did you take home the prize of unspeakable value?
I did not. My time was 29.762 but bumped a cone so adjusted was 31.762. Didn't knock it over, but rules are rules. Put it in manual never past 2nd and had a blast. My wife did it in 32.276, which is not bad for someone that doesn't like to drive fast at all.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I did not. My time was 29.762 but bumped a cone so adjusted was 31.762. Didn't knock it over, but rules are rules. Put it in manual never past 2nd and had a blast. My wife did it in 32.276, which is not bad for someone that doesn't like to drive fast at all.
31.756 for me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
You can always send them an email ( info@stsuvexperience.com) to see if you can register with your Canadian VIN
Hey, you definitely can attend. My wife and I drove our ST from North Bay, Ontario to Asheville in April. We had a great time. Just register and plan your trip. Cheers.

Blue720

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Any issues with crime in Asheville? Seeing a lot of reports about violent crime in Asheville is twice the national average in the past 2 years.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Any issues with crime in Asheville? Seeing a lot of reports about violent crime in Asheville is twice the national average in the past 2 years.
My wife and I went to Asheville last month and had no issues. Didn't experience any unpleasant issues. Enjoy your time there. We are from Houston so not too concerned about smaller city crime issues. Just don't go where you are not supposed to.

randyknight

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm going to Builtmore in Ashville on November 3 - 4.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm going to Builtmore in Ashville on November 3 - 4.
Touring the Biltmore was just amazing. The story behind how that house was constructed is crazy.

Reactions
Just registered the ST Experience in Park City for the 2nd week of October, definitely looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Park City was a top-notch experience for me and my wife. I'd love to do it again. I wish they could make these two-day events and include a track experience.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Asheville for me. Heading there next week! Very excited.

Smedley

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I went to Ashville with my son in early August. We made a road trip of it in my 2022 ST from Ottawa to Pittsburgh where we caught a Patriots and Brewers game (love the stadium) then to Asheville and back, stopping in Washington DC on the way home. Had an absolute blast and would recommend anyone getting an ST to attend either ST SUV experience - they really know their stuff and have a lot of pointers on how to maximize use of all the features to enhance your driving experience - the X track was by far the best - came in with a time of 29.7 but hit a cone. My son came in with a time of 30.5 but he hit 2 cones.

Reactions
Driving on October 5th in Park City.