Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Where's the 2024 ST info?

BIG ACH

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer Sport
I'm really thinking about upgrading my 2019 Explorer Sport to an ST... But want to see if there are any significant changes to the 2024 model (specifically with engine performance) before I pull the trigger. I've seen the leaks and some of the images of the China version but nothing official yet.

Anyone know anything about when Ford plans on officially unveiling the 2024?

Thanks!

Mako

Reactions
Vehicle
Was Explorer 2021 ST
Following

I regret trading my 2021 ST for a smaller vehicle. Now that my family is growing, I can't wait to see the 2024.

Last edited:

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ford authority always has the latest info. There was an article about the vehicle being spotted in chemo. Doesn’t look like we’re getting the china interior.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Expect the new Android OS for media and maybe some updates to the gauge cluster and hopefully a decent refresh on the front and rear fascia. No body changes and any power increase would be a typical small, incremental thing they can throw in to make people think they’re getting something special. I mostly hope for a better front end…mine is due for a repaint but I’m waiting to see what 24 brings.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Curious to see what features it has--they have been removing features every year since MY2020. If the Android OS rumors are true, I may not get my wireless Carplay though...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Curious to see what features it has--they have been removing features every year since MY2020. If the Android OS rumors are true, I may not get my wireless Carplay though...
Ford has said they’re committed to CarPlay.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I'm really thinking about upgrading my 2019 Explorer Sport to an ST... But want to see if there are any significant changes to the 2024 model (specifically with engine performance) before I pull the trigger. I've seen the leaks and some of the images of the China version but nothing official yet.

Anyone know anything about when Ford plans on officially unveiling the 2024?

Thanks!
I dont think there will be a significant powertrain update. Interior refresh will happen, my bet is Sync4 with a Horizontal screen like Aviator.