Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Where do you get your ST fix?

Reactions
I have used this site as my number one go to for all things Explorer ST since before I even put purchased it. Recently I've found the FB page Explorer ST Owners to contain a lot of content I missed out on here including a few cool projects and some familiar faces from here. Most of my daily browsing revolves around the ST so where do go spend most of your ST time?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
high performance explorers ST or something real close to that. The admin is on this page so maybe he will fix the name if I am off. I wont post his name in case he cares? but lots of good info if you want performance info. they wont talk about floor mats or gas mileage ect but performance it is.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I run High Performance Explorer ST along with Tyler from Lethal and Colton on FB and Explorer_ST_Addicts on IG.
For websites this is hands down the best one here.
The Owners group on FB has more whiners that good stuff. Explorer ST Forum is another good FB group but the rest are largely annoying.

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I run High Performance Explorer ST along with Tyler from Lethal and Colton on FB and Explorer_ST_Addicts on IG.
For websites this is hands down the best one here.
The Owners group on FB has more whiners that good stuff. Explorer ST Forum is another good FB group but the rest are largely annoying.
Awesome thanks I hadn't heard of the couple you mentioned I'm going to check them out