Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wheel offset

Reactions
So after my alignment I noticed that the driver side wheel sticks out further than the passenger side rear wheel. I went back and he said both sides are set to -.1 what adjustment would have pushed it out so far?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Post the sheet they should have given you with the before and after measurements

OP
edeyoung2
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
They never gave me any sheet. The wheels were tucked before he adjusted something now I need to order 1/4 inch spacer to fix the passenger side. It only shows a bit of the sidewall outside of the fender. Where you able to push it that far when you did your alignment? Thanks

OP
edeyoung2
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Post the sheet they should have given you with the before and after measurements
So I took the car back to the alignment shop and the tech I've used in the past was there which was a relief. He did agree with me that the driver side sticks out farther than the passenger side. He put it back on the rack, got the camber set the same on both sides and it still protrudes. He came to the conclusion that the sub frame is off, which makes sense. So I guess I'm stuck with using a spacer on one side.

Explorer ST Posts