Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wheel brush recommendations?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Which brush works best for the OE 21” wheels? I can get them super clean, but the inside “barrels” stay dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I bought that set too. They work well but, the next day, I always find areas I missed. :cry:

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I bought that set. The big brushes are great but the little bristle brush fell apart First use. Using incredibrush now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
ABN Wheel Woolies. They are alittle pricey but definitely the best I have ever used to clean the barrels. They are sold on Amazon in a 3 piece set, I only use the large one for the barrels and the medium and small to clean the front grille. Not implying they are the best, just they have been the best I have used.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Stick your hand in there with a microfiber towel and some soap.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Agreed.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Needs to be coated with some zephyr pro 30 after they are cleaned then they will stay clean

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Stick your hand in there with a microfiber towel and some soap.
I tried that but left too much of my hand on the inside of the wheel when pulling it back out. lol
Bought the angled Rimpaca brushes. The smaller angled one works well, the bigger one is too thick btw the brake and the wheel.