Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What's your suspension plan?

What's your suspension plan?

• Lift It

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lower It

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Air Suspension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Reactions
Are you folks looking to lift it, lower it or add air suspension to your Explorer ST?

Reactions
Lower. Looking for hopefully some fully adjustable coil overs, upgraded sway bars and front strut tower brace. You know, to go along with the power upgrades.

Reactions
I'd love to drop it a few inches. Coilovers would be great

Reactions
Coilovers would be great when someone designs them . I know H&R is working on springs right now .

1.6 / 2.3 drop

Reactions
Are you folks looking to lift it, lower it or add air suspension to your Explorer ST?
Would love to lower. Just received an email from Eibach yesterday that they have no plans for the 2020 Explorers

Tervlab

Reactions
Just got mine 4 days ago...Would love to "Level" it. Anyone know if this can be done?

Reactions
Steeda is getting ready to release springs and sway bars in the next couple weeks. They may beat h and r

Reactions
Steeda is getting ready to release springs and sway bars in the next couple weeks. They may beat h and r
What do you mean by "beat" H&R ?

I'm just not a fan of Steeda because you pay money to lower....maybe half an inch to an inch . To me , that defeats the purpose of lowering .

Reactions
I just mean they may beat them to the market place. Anyone checked in with h and r ? Or know of someone releasing a coil over?

Reactions
Just spoke to my contacts.....should be seeing them released in June .

Nobody is making coilovers yet .