Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Vehicle Brands Have You Owned?

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Through the years I’ve owned Ford, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Plymouth nameplates. Never owned a foreign vehicle. What brands of vehicles have you owned?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
More Fords than any other but have also had/have, Toyota, Dodge, Ram, Mazda, Acura, Honda, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Volvo, and Triumph.

Reactions
Just like Cajun Heat, I've owned more Ford's than any other vehicle manufacturer, but I've owned Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, GMC, Toyota, Nissan, Mercury and Saab.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I had one chevy, a 2001 cavalier. The rest has been strictly fords.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I've owned at least 60 vehicles over the years- and rather than list them, I'll just offer that this is my first Ford!

OP
Autoworker

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Having worked for Ford, I've owned a bunch of them over the years. At least 5 Explorers, Rangers, as many F-150s, strangely only 1 Mustang. Was raised in a Buick, Olds, Pontiac family.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Having worked for Ford, I've owned a bunch of them over the years. At least 5 Explorers, Rangers, as many F-150s, strangely only 1 Mustang. Was raised in a Buick, Olds, Pontiac family.
Your proof that you can leave the dark side.

79GearHd

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ford, Pontiac, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Subaru, Datsun. Have been eyeing an Alfa for my next toy...

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Mostly Ford. Plymouth ('68 Road Runner), GMC, Chevrolet, Dodge, Jeep, Toyota, Pontiac.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
This my first Ford in about 20 years. I have currently own Toyota's and Pontiac's. Love my Pontiac's however they are now an orphan brand. No longer in production.