Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What SWAG does ford give you when you attend the driving experience?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I didn't realize they gave you any goodies for attending, but I just found out about the black ST badges. What else do you get?

Reactions
A cool back pack with some swag in it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Bag
Badges
USB power brick
Pen
Lip moisturizer
SD card of the day’s events (not actually in the bag but you take it out of the dash cam at day’s end)

Reactions
Bag
Badges
USB power brick
Pen
Lip moisturizer
SD card of the day’s events (not actually in the bag but you take it out of the dash cam at day’s end)
The backpack is actually a nice and, for a backpack, normally kinda pricey.

The power brick is surprisingly nice, too. It has wireless charging if your phone can charge by that means.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Yeah and how about the black Oval Ford grille and tailgate emblems and black lug nuts. Great event.

I'm kiddin' of course.:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
And somebody takes home the grand prize for the driving challenge.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
pretty excited for this i am scheduled for the 9/26-9/27 event

Reactions
Any videos on how to install the black' ST badges?
Hey, I installed mine a couple of months ago and it was pretty easy. I used painters' tape on the rear one to outline the position and then used a very small knife (scalpel) to gently slice between the vehicle and the emblem (stay close to the emblem). While cutting a little pressure pulls it off and the remainimg tape just peels off the vehicle. Peel and stick the new one using the painters' tape as a guide. Front one is easier as it it smaller and the grill is designed for the emblem to only fit in one spot. Good luck.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST High Perf Package
can you send a pic or two?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Hey, I installed mine a couple of months ago and it was pretty easy. I used painters' tape on the rear one to outline the position and then used a very small knife (scalpel) to gently slice between the vehicle and the emblem (stay close to the emblem). While cutting a little pressure pulls it off and the remainimg tape just peels off the vehicle. Peel and stick the new one using the painters' tape as a guide. Front one is easier as it it smaller and the grill is designed for the emblem to only fit in one spot. Good luck.
I’ve read a lot of people also use floss or fishing line to get it off

Reactions
I’ve read a lot of people also use floss or fishing line to get it off
I haven't tried fishing line yet. For these ones, the adhesive is pretty thin and I wasn't sure how it would pull through. I started with the front one as the grill is curved so there was lots of room for the knife and no risk of damaging the finish. Next time I will have to dig out the fishing gear instead of the scalpel that I keep in my toolbox.

Explorer ST Posts