Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
‘21 Explorer ST
Tinted rear turn signals and valence reflectors. Swapped reverse and signals for LEDs and Tinted the front fogs. Pretty happy with how everything looks. Except the fogs. Not fully sold on the yellow.

Attachments

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Tightened up clamps after installing AFE intake last week. Found 1 clamp really loose and I’m glad I found it now. Also tried creating space between cold side pipe and intake tube but it’s tight!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Interesting… what lighting kit did you use?

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Washed it up for a 1500 mile road trip this weekend. It’s showing its age but damn it still checks all the boxes for me. IMG_3244.jpeg IMG_3246.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
It wasn't easy I got about 10 hours into it so far. On the dash a took a Dremel to shave some plastic out so the light can fit ,each door took about 1.5 hrs. Still got some final touches to do. I'm happy with the final result.

Attachments

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Still had the 'real' black ST badges from my the ST experience that I never put on my atlas blue 21, so I put them on my rapid red 23.

I've heard that you can buy overlay stickers for them, I would like to get some for the wifes edge ST, they are smaller than the explorer badges. So does anyone know where I can get them?

Last edited:

NeverSatisfied

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Not really today, more of a Friday. Yesterday was a re-tune by Jeffrey Hald with TotalTuningUSA.

Installed my new sub enclosure built by MTI, installed my new pillars built by me. (wrapped by Tam out of Houston)

I still need to hook up the LED for the enclosure.

1711931620331.png

1711931655413.png

1711931679566.png

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
We took my ST to FL for spring break, from IL. Did about 2200 miles and I decided to try using 87 on the way there. Averaged about 21-22 MPG and the car felt a bit sluggish. I have been running 93 for a while now. On the way back, I filled up with 93 and averaged about 24-25MPG and the car didn't feel sluggish. I enjoyed the cheaper gas prices in the south lol... I got a text from the dealer that the rear-cam parts for the recall are finally in, so next Wednesday I will be taking it in.

Reactions
We took my ST to FL for spring break, from IL. Did about 2200 miles and I decided to try using 87 on the way there. Averaged about 21-22 MPG and the car felt a bit sluggish. I have been running 93 for a while now. On the way back, I filled up with 93 and averaged about 24-25MPG and the car didn't feel sluggish. I enjoyed the cheaper gas prices in the south lol... I got a text from the dealer that the rear-cam parts for the recall are finally in, so next Wednesday I will be taking it in.
What mode were you running?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What mode were you running?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Normal. For me, ECO mode seems to work better in city traffic, not in free-flowing traffic. I'm pretty sure in ECO mode on the highway, it just speeds up a bit slower when using cruise control.

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Houston speed freaks wiper delete done before a road trip to Charleston. Love the look!
thumbnail_IMG_1566(1).jpg