Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
I got the car from Oklahoma. I assume it happened there as I haven't had it long but who knows.

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Looks nice and clean! I'm interested as to how it is on a daily basis. I'll eventually do exhaust but I'm doing my research now of all the brands and styles.
I'm super happy with it, took a quick mini road trip over the weekend, cruising on the highway there isn't a drone even with the downpipes. You know its there but it's not loud while cruising but wakes up when you get on it.

Took a couple videos this weekend as well but they seem to be too large to upload on the forum

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed my intake. Hardest part was getting off the oem pipe off turbo.

Attachments

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Added a few washers and nuts to bottom tray. I’ve read about wind noise coming from loose trays. I found a few screws with missing locking nuts. Hopefully this cures the noise/rattling I hear.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
i bought my 2023 leftover today ! Any things I should do first ?

Loaded05

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
New goodies arrived today. Looks like I have something to do this weekend.

tuner.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Ohh boy! here comes some fun!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed the AFE Cold Side pipe for some underhood bling. Also loaded the Cobb OTS 91 tune. Got both during their March sales. So this is what a decent shifting 10R60 feels like! Not crazy power gains, but noticeable and the OTS is a nice stopgap until I get an intercooler and a custom tune.
20240322_093224.jpg 20240322_093246.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer 2021
Today i wrapped the Fake carbon with forge fake carbon, and the middle console clima in alcantara black.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Today i wrapped the Fake carbon with forge fake carbon, and the middle console clima in alcantara black.
Looks nice. I was going to do thus, but flipped. Alcantara on the trim and some vinyl on the center piece. Where did you get the Alcantara trim?

sargent2727

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2017 Shelby GT350, 2015 M4
Bought a 2021 recently. Detailed it today.
image0 (14).jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
USA matte black decal done

IMG_0815.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Did the spark plug change myself, only took a little over two hours. Didn't need a bunch of different extenders just the one spark plug socket that swivels with the extender on it. I called three different shops and they all quoted me between 600-800 for the job. Spent 15 bucks on the socket and did it myself...saved myself some money! Screenshot_20240325_090613_Messenger.jpg

Explorer ST Posts