Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Jim...from the eBay lug nut seller...

New message from: tuneshop
(73,960
)

Please note that we have no information about 2021 Explorer ST yet.

As per compatibility chart on listing, if you have a 2020 Explorer ST, with stock stud AND with its OWN Factory Alloy Wheel has LARGE Acorn Seat, item # 400490952507 works.

If you confirm 2020 Explorer ST and 2021 Explorer ST are same, item # 400490952507 will work also.

FYI, SIZE OF LUG NUT: WIDTH 30mm / LENGTH 41mm

and they take 21mm socket.”

Do you know your 2021 is identical to the 2020? I’m collecting a few items while I wait for my order to be delivered. Thanks!

I put his(their) lug's on my 21 yesterday... no issues...as predicted...

I will send him a message.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Jim...from the eBay lug nut seller...

New message from: tuneshop
(73,960
)

Please note that we have no information about 2021 Explorer ST yet.

As per compatibility chart on listing, if you have a 2020 Explorer ST, with stock stud AND with its OWN Factory Alloy Wheel has LARGE Acorn Seat, item # 400490952507 works.

If you confirm 2020 Explorer ST and 2021 Explorer ST are same, item # 400490952507 will work also.

FYI, SIZE OF LUG NUT: WIDTH 30mm / LENGTH 41mm

and they take 21mm socket.”

Do you know your 2021 is identical to the 2020? I’m collecting a few items while I wait for my order to be delivered. Thanks!

All I know is the lug nuts I recieved are a perfect fit on my 2021. Everything is the same as the ones that came off.
Can't speak to the 2020.

Jim

RLW

Reactions
Thanks...I’ll order them!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
F9E605BE-1F63-49C2-8F62-7A6DF0468E63.jpeg 347D3E34-E0F2-4E19-8FAF-68AFE9553E74.jpeg PShaved the liftgate panel...I think that Ford oval is next on the chopping block.

ST Owner

Reactions
Got my front vainty ST plate made. Thinking about adding a red backer to it, see if it jumps out a little more. I do kind of like the black though. 20210323_123725.jpg 20210323_123714.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

ST Owner

Reactions
Letters are cut out a license plate sized section of stainless steel with a laser. Polished and just mounted on the front license plate bracket. Not filled or painted.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Letters are cut out a license plate sized section of stainless steel with a laser. Polished and just mounted on the front license plate bracket. Not filled or painted.
Ya gotta look at who’s quoted. lol

RLW

Reactions
I put his(their) lug's on my 21 yesterday... no issues...as predicted...

I will send him a message.
Thanks for messaging him. He messaged me and I bought them. Now I just need my ST order filled!

Reactions
Put the JLT catch can and K&N air filter in quick and easy about 10 minutes for both.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just installed the Auto Stop Eliminator on the Beast. Easy and the best money I have spent in awhile. It remembers your last setting on the auto stop button and the auto brake hold. You can turn the auto stop feature back on when you take it into the dealer for any type of service.

Reactions
Today added 40% tint to the front windows and 15% eyebrow for the windshield.
This is the first new vehicle that I have bought that didn't have windshield tint from the factory. For 55k vehicle you would think it came standard.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Today added 40% tint to the front windows and 15% eyebrow for the windshield.
This is the first new vehicle that I have bought that didn't have windshield tint from the factory. For 55k vehicle you would think it came standard.
My 2020 came stock (out of the plastic, not dealer installed) with 70% on the windshield and two front passenger windows, and 20% on everything else. you sure you didn't have ANYTHING? in the lower right corner of the window in the manufacturing etch there should be a code for laminated tint level.

demon19

Reactions
Oh man......I feel like I’m in my twenties again, installing mods to my car. Just installed JLT Catch Can, AEM Air Filter & Auto Stop Eliminator.

Reactions
My 2020 came stock (out of the plastic, not dealer installed) with 70% on the windshield and two front passenger windows, and 20% on everything else. you sure you didn't have ANYTHING? in the lower right corner of the window in the manufacturing etch there should be a code for laminated tint level.
Plain glass the whole windshield, mine is a 2021.

Reactions
dang, weird... i wonder if its a state-specific thing.
Could be but this time of late winter early spring morning and afternoon sun is really bright in Minnesota. When I lived in Florida every car had tinted windshields.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Could be but this time of late winter early spring morning and afternoon sun is really bright in Minnesota. When I lived in Florida every car had tinted windshields.
I believe it. I did 55% (over 70% factory) on my windshield, 15% (over 70% factory) on the front windows, and 20% (over 20% factory) on everything else (including pano roof) in XPEL XR+ ceramic tint on my vehicle and its been amazing. basically zero heat penetration and i don't even need to wear sunglasses in the car anymore. nighttime visibility is still excellent too...

Reactions
dang, weird... i wonder if its a state-specific thing.
Sure it's a state thing. Utah law states no tint on front window except brow strip and front sides have to allow 43% of light in. I bet most states have some type of tint law.

Explorer ST Posts