Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed my Turbosmart BOV... thanks GhostFranklin!

IMG_8715.JPG

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
It’s the spacer, not the protrusion. Most shops won’t deal with spacers for legal reasons their lawyers invented.
Okay, because in some states the tire's protrusion is illegal.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Very minimal poke and where I live in Canada it isn't a big deal. Almost every truck here has considerable poke on their set up. Again mine is minimal.
Yeah, that is pretty minimal.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I’m gonna dump the oil at a 1000 miles for sure I love the way it handles
when I brought it home and put it in the driveway people in the neighborhood thought the cops were here lol get you some of that will ya !!!
Depending on where one lives and the current political climate, a lookalike LEO vehicle could be good ... and it could be bad.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Would you look at that 2023 Mustang !!
False. That's a fugly body kit on an S550.1 Mustang. I know Ford likes to control costs, but I'd think they wouldn't go back to an older headlight on a new Mustang...

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
False. That's a fugly body kit on an S550.1 Mustang. I know Ford likes to control costs, but I'd think they wouldn't go back to an older headlight on a new Mustang...
It would be nice if they did for sure !

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Ford will do their own version of this so called mustang !!
It kind of looks like a Camaro ford will change that up !!
There’s nothing about that that will be built by Ford as a 2023 model. Can you please stop posting it in this thread as well? It has nothing to do with what someone did to their ST today.
Forum etiquette exists for a reason.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Put my new to me black lugs on... thanks RXREP!

IMG_8719.JPG IMG_8721.JPG

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
^Much better.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Got mine last Wednesday. So far: carbon fiber license plate frames, American flag hitch cover, front window tint, Husky rear cargo mat, and that nice little console tray swap-out. K&N on it's way. Interested in Weathertech wind deflectors and DEFINITELY intrigued by the ZFG 93 tune!
ZFG 93 tune is a beast, it's what I have but I run E30 since it can handle that. I can definitely tell a difference, I can only imagine what a E50 tune will do.

I'll probably upgrade to an E50 tune eventually, only makes sense since I'm already blending my fuel lol

RAS1

Reactions
New Redline hood struts came in along with oem mud guards. Installed the black out emblems for the front and rear. Also ordered ceramic coating kit, weather mats, sunshield and cargo mat.
Where did you find the Ford black out items?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
ZFG 93 tune is a beast, it's what I have but I run E30 since it can handle that. I can definitely tell a difference, I can only imagine what a E50 tune will do.

I'll probably upgrade to an E50 tune eventually, only makes sense since I'm already blending my fuel lol
Good going glad you got your Ford Explorer ST
Welcome to the club young man !!
This is what I did today !!
I was busy !!

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Only thing I did today was run a datalog for ZFGRacing to finalize my tune. I'm so excited, like a kid on Christmas eve!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Good going glad you got your Ford Explorer ST
Welcome to the club young man !!
This is what I did today !!
I was busy !!
Do you have a side view? You have lowering springs?
last question what center caps did you get?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Lmao my only mod besides tinted windows
I will say you guys have some bad ass Explorers. I will do springs still not sure what ones both outta stock so I still have time to figure out what ones to go with? I will also do a tune and CAI a 91 tune not even anything crazy.
I will do the flat Protective film over the body color and leave black gloss. That’s about it for me.
If anyone wants to recommend springs or where to get that would be awesome. I read the threads and I still can’t choose

Attachments

Explorer ST Posts