Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Lewski, how close is the texture to the factory texture? Looks great. Thanks!
Jim
It's pretty close ,Not a disappointment difference.
I contacted Zeus 3D and ask what kind of protectant can I use on it. They said 303 or a good ABS plastic dressing.
I used some Meguiars Ultimate Black for now ,after I took these pictures and It even looks better like the factory now .

Last edited:

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Nice

Reactions
It's pretty close ,Not a disappointment difference.
I contact Zeus 3D and ask what kind of protectant kind I use on it. They said 303 or a good ABS plastic dressing.
I used some Meguiars Ultimate Black for now ,after I took these pictures and It even looks better like the factory now .
Thanks! Jim

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Used it to tow my trailer, unloading my other house. Still better tow mileage than my Ram ;)

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
I finally set my Steeda Sway Bar to the stiffest setting, only took about 30 minutes including jacking up the vehicle. Also noticed that my rear shocks are blown out and leaking while I was down there! I was hoping some aftermarket shocks would be available by now, even some KYB's would be better than the stocks!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I finally set my Steeda Sway Bar to the stiffest setting, only took about 30 minutes including jacking up the vehicle. Also noticed that my rear shocks are blown out and leaking while I was down there! I was hoping some aftermarket shocks would be available by now, even some KYB's would be better than the stocks!
id look at the PIU rear shocks as ive heard they are a little stiffer and might work well with the new sway bar.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
id look at the PIU rear shocks as ive heard they are a little stiffer and might work well with the new sway bar.
Thanks, I'll ask if they have any in stock while I'm there on Saturday.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Took our bikes to a near by beach bike trail.
bikes.jpg
bike.jpg
I no longer have to worry about finding a good parking spot or parking fees. I just park at a safe place close by and ride the rest of the way.

Temporary bedroom coming soon.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
0000 steel wooled the windshield today and new Motorcraft wiper blades front and rear.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
OCD black PPF on all the pillars. Should be getting the new Steeda strut tower brace in and then off to powder coater who has my steeda springs and rear sway bar to powder coat red one batch. I’ve thought about the steeda tow links..but didn’t know how much of a difference they’d make at all.