Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What can I do with Forscan?

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST
Hi, I recently heard about forscan and I dont know what to do. Could someone tell me what upgrades can I do with that? People told me that I can put windows down with the key and put lights when I turn to the left or right. Help pls

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
You have to do your homework. There is a ton of information here, on the FORScan forums and on YouTube. Use the search button and start learning how to do these mods. I can tell you from experience, the search feature is your best option for learning all the mods you can make using FORScan. I've been reading tons of stuff over the past couple weeks and just started yesterday making the changes. You will need to download the program, buy an interface and an extended license and comb through the threads on all the different mods. It's very easy but it takes time to learn, like anything else.

Reactions
Vehicle
I have complied some of the most common ones here, including the setup needed.
Thank you for doing this! I see a couple more that I’d like to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vince4188

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
I have a obdLinkMX connected to my ST and connects fine with my phone. Trying to connect Bluetooth to my laptop and the laptop doesn’t see it ?? I have FORScan on my laptop and wanted to use it but it’s not connecting to my OBDLink even when I press the Bluetooth button on it ?? Anyone had this issue?

Reactions
Vehicle
I had the same issue. I returned it for another one and it still would not connect. I know others have had success with it so either we're doing something wrong or it's our laptops.

Green S/T

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I had the same issue. I returned it for another one and it still would not connect. I know others have had success with it so either we're doing something wrong or it's our laptops.
I had the same issue but took me some time to get it right. Just got rid of double honk, fake engine sound and run fogs with hi beam. This video should help you.

binarydad

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sorry if this is a newbie question but can the FORscan provide any kind of performance-related tweaks in addition to the things I'm seeing it can do, or just functional/configuration-style changes? Thanks.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Sorry if this is a newbie question but can the FORscan provide any kind of performance-related tweaks in addition to the things I'm seeing it can do, or just functional/configuration-style changes? Thanks.
No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRHII

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST