Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Went shopping!

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Install date in December Thanks to Lethal with the parts, Jake!

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
Nice. I just purchased the Thermal 3in kit and installed it this weekend. The black tips look amazing and sounds great!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
What kind of tune did you buy? Not familiar with it. Still trying to decide on how to tune.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
I have the SPD 3" downpipes with the 3" Thermal exhaust and love how it sounds! It;s a little loud when you get on the throttle but I like it. I went with the ZFG DMS tune. It's nice being able to turn on the power with just a turn of the dial.

OP
ST2023Carb

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
HP tune. Once it is complete I will update the post with the numbers
What kind of tune did you buy? Not familiar with it. Still trying to decide on how to tune.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer st
HP tune. Once it is complete I will update the post with the numbers
out of curiosity, what is the price for install on all the parts? i want to do similar but i do not have the time or tools to do it at home, especially with a couple little kids running around all the time.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
It cost me $320 for a body shop to install the intercooler and $480 to have my mechanic install the down pipes, exhaust, sway bar and lowering springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ST2023Carb

ST2023Carb

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
out of curiosity, what is the price for install on all the parts? i want to do similar but i do not have the time or tools to do it at home, especially with a couple little kids running around all the time.
Every shop is different, Call around your local area to find what works for you. For all of my parts, about 2200 - 2800.