Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello Fellow STers
Purchased my silver 2020 ST with 27k back in May. Now starting mods lowering springs, catch can, intercooler, front and rear sway bars and a tune. 22 inch wheels also in the works. I Installed a autostop eliminator last week and love it. I've learned a lot about The ST mods here very help full. Thank you
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Fellow STers
Purchased my silver 2020 ST with 27k back in May. Now starting mods lowering springs, catch can, intercooler, front and rear sway bars and a tune. 22 inch wheels also in the works. I Installed a autostop eliminator last week and love it. I've learned a lot about The ST mods here very help full. Thank you
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey guys, just purchased a 2023 Explorer ST yesterday. I’ve been doing research and came across this forum a few times so thought I’d introduce myself.
Welcome to the fun!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello Fellow STers

Welcome to the fray!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all,

Just got into the ST game a few weeks ago. Decided I wanted a single daily/fun vehicle so I got rid of my beater and ‘15 Mustang GT that was pretty done up.
Loving it so far and already have it tuned (base SCT file) and Steeda intercooler.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey all,

Just got into the ST game a few weeks ago. Decided I wanted a single daily/fun vehicle so I got rid of my beater and ‘15 Mustang GT that was pretty done up.
Loving it so far and already have it tuned (base SCT file) and Steeda intercooler.
Welcome!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD EXPLORER ST
Hello, got my 2023 stone blue st a couple of weeks ago, great truck, I missed the 4 wheel drive, had a fusion sport a while ago is why I say that, but coming from a mustang now so it's a big change, corners as good as the fusion sport did though, I love it.

I want to do add-ons when I can afford them, only way I could afford this was with x plan pricing from Ford through mustang club of America membership, I highly recommend joining, membership paid for it self 200 fold, you can get a Ford for invoice after you have been a member for 6 months, such a great deal..

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello, got my 2023 stone blue st a couple of weeks ago, great truck, I missed the 4 wheel drive, had a fusion sport a while ago is why I say that, but coming from a mustang now so it's a big change, corners as good as the fusion sport did though, I love it.

I want to do add-ons when I can afford them, only way I could afford this was with x plan pricing from Ford through mustang club of America membership, I highly recommend joining, membership paid for it self 200 fold, you can get a Ford for invoice after you have been a member for 6 months, such a great deal..
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

C.Hibdon

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello fellow members! It's my first time being on a forum, so I will see what it is like. I bought a slightly used 2022 carbonized gray ST this year and can honestly say that this is the nicest car that I have owned. I have previously owned a 96 Explorer XLT and a 2008 Taurus X. I have not been on a road trip yet, but maybe soon.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello fellow members! It's my first time being on a forum, so I will see what it is like. I bought a slightly used 2022 carbonized gray ST this year and can honestly say that this is the nicest car that I have owned. I have previously owned a 96 Explorer XLT and a 2008 Taurus X. I have not been on a road trip yet, but maybe soon.
Congrats and welcome to forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Nice dude, congrats.

NC704ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hey everyone.

New here and located in Charlotte, NC. I've been thoroughly enjoying this forum and my new (to me) '20 ST. I've had the Explorer since January and am finally getting to play with parts. The forum has taught me everything I need to know about this platform and I'm excited to see where the build goes. So far I've installed the CVF Intercooler, CVF downpipes, Thermal 3" exhaust and a K&N filter. Now I'm waiting for my RTD to show up so I can get the ZFG tune installed.

Thanks to everyone who has posted advice and how-to's!

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey everyone.

New here and located in Charlotte, NC. I've been thoroughly enjoying this forum and my new (to me) '20 ST. I've had the Explorer since January and am finally getting to play with parts. The forum has taught me everything I need to know about this platform and I'm excited to see where the build goes. So far I've installed the CVF Intercooler, CVF downpipes, Thermal 3" exhaust and a K&N filter. Now I'm waiting for my RTD to show up so I can get the ZFG tune installed.

Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey everyone.

Party on! Welcome!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone.

Congrats on your new, to you, ST and welcome to the forum. Have fun wrenching on it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Purchased 2023 Explorer ST in white back in March. Great SUV so far, really enjoying it. Next week is my chance at the ST Experience in Asheville, NC. Looks to be a great time!

Looking forward to following the forums for all information Explorer.

Thanks for info read so far!

Emmert

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Purchased 2023 Explorer ST in white back in March. Great SUV so far, really enjoying it. Next week is my chance at the ST Experience in Asheville, NC. Looks to be a great time!

Looking forward to following the forums for all information Explorer.

Thanks for info read so far!

Emmert
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

My wife and I had a great time in Asheville.