Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Tbrice66

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
20 explorer st
What’s up all? Names Tanner from south western PA just picked up a 20 st with 29k in magnetic metallic for my wife (and me) look forward to learning a ton more about the st. It joins my 22 powerboost in the driveway.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Glad to be here. My name is Ronnie and I’m from North Houston. I picked up a new to me 2020 and have been lurking here for a couple weeks. Already have done a few things (removed hood lettering and rear badging, tinted the windows, smoothed the roof, changed wheels (probably will do some custom 20x10 steelies for low pro tires), and added complete weathertech mats). Next will be springs, sway bars, strut tower brace, and who knows...been reading UNBROKEN’s thread and I’ve got some ideas. Glad to be here. Here are two pics…the day I drove it home and this afternoon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
What’s up all? Names Tanner from south western PA just picked up a 20 st with 29k in magnetic metallic for my wife (and me) look forward to learning a ton more about the st. It joins my 22 powerboost in the driveway.
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I made it back to the eco boost world with my 18k mile 21 ST. I previously owned two 3.3 Stingers, a 22 G70 3.3 and a 17 Fusion Sport… all in the last 5 years. This truck is a beast and is currently running an E50 time from unleashed tuning.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Glad to be here. My name is Ronnie and I’m from North Houston. I picked up a new to me 2020 and have been lurking here for a couple weeks. Already have done a few things (removed hood lettering and rear badging, tinted the windows, smoothed the roof, changed wheels (probably will do some custom 20x10 steelies for low pro tires), and added complete weathertech mats). Next will be springs, sway bars, strut tower brace, and who knows...been reading UNBROKEN’s thread and I’ve got some ideas. Glad to be here. Here are two pics…the day I drove it home and this afternoon.
Congratulations Ronnie. Welcome and may see you around Houston.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome Ronnie. Great pictures. Looking forward to hearing about your build.

Stu

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey guys. I’m Stu from Rochester, NY. Just got a black 23 ST. Freakin sick. Always had Fords because they’ve all lasted 150k miles. Happy to join this forum and learn all the ins and outs of the ST. I’m sure you will agree but man, I’m gonna get a ticket driving this thing lol.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
Hey guys. I’m Stu from Rochester, NY. Just got a black 23 ST. Freakin sick. Always had Fords because they’ve all lasted 150k miles. Happy to join this forum and learn all the ins and outs of the ST. I’m sure you will agree but man, I’m gonna get a ticket driving this thing lol.
Yes the 'ST' stands for 'Speeding Ticket':D!!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congratulations Stu and welcome to the forum.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
Welcome! Have you driven it in sport mode? Thing is a beast!

Stu

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
As a matter of fact, just "raced" a VW who was challenging me earlier tonight while in sport mode and hit 105 :oops:. Those twin turbos and exhaust: music to my ears!

Kevincpf

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello All, Kevin here. I just picked up a 2020 ST w/ street pack. Nothing done to it yet, but planning on lowering, intercooler and tune to start. Looking forward to digging in here and getting advise. Thanks.

Attachments

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hello All, Kevin here. I just picked up a 2020 ST w/ street pack. Nothing done to it yet, but planning on lowering, intercooler and tune to start. Looking forward to digging in here and getting advice. Thanks.
Welcome Kevin.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello All, Kevin here. I just picked up a 2020 ST w/ street pack. Nothing done to it yet, but planning on lowering, intercooler and tune to start. Looking forward to digging in here and getting advise. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum

Clay410

Reactions
Vehicle
23 Explorer ST
Hey Guys! My names Clay. I’m from Baltimore MD. Just picked up the new 23 ST and the family loves it. I try to stay pretty active on the forums and learning a lot about everyone’s set-ups and mods. I will be ordering the ZFG tuner, wipple intercooler, and some kind of full exhaust. IMG_0581.jpeg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congratulations Kevin and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey Guys! My names Clay. I’m from Baltimore MD. Just picked up the new 23 ST and the family loves it. I try to stay pretty active on the forums and learning a lot about everyone’s set-ups and mods. I will be ordering the ZFG tuner, wipple intercooler, and some kind of full exhaust. View attachment 17868
Congratulations Clay and welcome to the forum.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hey Guys! My names Clay. I’m from Baltimore MD. Just picked up the new 23 ST and the family loves it. I try to stay pretty active on the forums and learning a lot about everyone’s set-ups and mods. I will be ordering the ZFG tuner, wipple intercooler, and some kind of full exhaust. View attachment 17868
Welcome Clay.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.