Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
Hi everyone, I'm a new member from South Jersey. Purchased my 2023 Explorer ST last month. I already made it my own Stealth look! Started with full lifetime ceramic pro coating, tinted front windshield and front windows to match the back, blacked out ford badges, tinted tail lights rears, reflective bumper marker lights and tinted fog lights.

Also just ordered the ZFG performance 93 tune today! Considering doing CVF intercooler next and possibly AFE CAI and Thermal 2.5 cat back exhaust. Exited to be a member!
Wow! I love all the black out features you added. Where did you get the fog light tint?

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
And these are for the long fog lights that are in the front, correct?

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
I think you have them in yellow?

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
Awesome! Thank you. Wanted to make sure because I saw what looked like round ones on the website.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
Have you found front car seat covers that actually fit?

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
It’s like finding a needle in a haystack

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Phoenix, AZ. Just signed the paperwork on a 2020 Explorer ST "for the wife" on Monday, picking up the car today! This will compliment my 2017 Fusion Sport pretty well. Ive tuned and modded my FuSpo and have been closely following the 3.0L EB, the ST Explorer specifically, so I kind of know what to expect but definitely want to learn more!

20230424_192632.jpg 20230424_193937.jpg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Phoenix, AZ. Just signed the paperwork on a 2020 Explorer ST "for the wife" on Monday, picking up the car today! This will compliment my 2017 Fusion Sport pretty well. Ive tuned and modded my FuSpo and have been closely following the 3.0L EB, the ST Explorer specifically, so I kind of know what to expect but definitely want to learn more!

View attachment 17631 View attachment 17632
Very Clean!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello alll! Bought my first ford 2 weeks ago. I’m still kind of if-y about it. Love the engine and the look of it, but they could have done better in the interior. I’m looking for seat covers if anyone has any recommendations! Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the forum

Bobshep

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello, all-
I just bought a used Explorer ST- a 2020 with just 19,000 miles on it. It's agate black metallic and was a lease turn in.
I'm looking forward to learning about these vehicles here. And of course, driving it.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello, all-
I just bought a used Explorer ST- a 2020 with just 19,000 miles on it. It's agate black metallic and was a lease turn in.
I'm looking forward to learning about these vehicles here. And of course, driving it.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello, all-
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
I made it back to the eco boost world with my 18k mile 21 ST. I previously owned two 3.3 Stingers, a 22 G70 3.3 and a 17 Fusion Sport… all in the last 5 years. This truck is a beast and is currently running an E50 time from unleashed tuning.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I made it back to the eco boost world with my 18k mile 21 ST. I previously owned two 3.3 Stingers, a 22 G70 3.3 and a 17 Fusion Sport… all in the last 5 years. This truck is a beast and is currently running an E50 time from unleashed tuning.
Welcome to the forum.