Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Weird SYNC 3 Question?

Askarrel

911 Dispatcher
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hey Guys,

I'm curious on which SYNC 3 build number everyone has. I have a 2021 explorer ST with the 10.1 inch screen, The current build that I'm on is "Build 20136" and i looked through the update logs on the ford service side on things and it said that I'm 4-5 updates behind (most current update is Build 21020) even though both my dealer and ford.ca say my system is up to date. I also found more updates for Gracenotes and apparently my Navigation is from 2019, even though there is a version from 2020.

If anyone could respond with what version they have it would be great....hopefully i can prove I'm not crazy lol

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Cyanlabs usually gets builds and maps early. 21020 is current there, and so is map NA 2.20. Neither are currently available for download through Ford's owner site. 20351 and NA 119 are the current "official" versions.